• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission Scythe Cruiser

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Until the checkbox is added, we'll go ahead and assume this to be Section 6, so this won't require Uso's FM permission to go through.

I open the page and I'm immediately reminded of Reassembly ships. We're starting off ok.

[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ✔️ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ❌ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
  • Holy heck please separate the Bridge section into individual paragraphs.
[ ✔️ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate
[ ✔️ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ ✔️ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ❌ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
  • The REE Warhead (and the RUDaaS) are still unapproved, due to the fact that Zack still has not replied to concerns brought up in the threads.
    • Additionally, since S6 is its own faction now, you can't use it in the first place. Sad.
    • I'm completely fine with you making your own if you want though.
    • Also how many are there in the first place?
  • What are Plasma Rotor Main Engines and Graviton Induction Drives?
  • TEWs are acceptable...until the Multimissile Warhead is factored in, then it's a bit over.
    • If you want only drop pods I'd suggest making your own.
  • Life Support Containers are USO tech, not S6 tech.
    • I'd suggest you make your own tiny subarticle.
      • Same goes with the sensors.
        • And the Submunition Dispensers.
          • And the U-1s.
            • And the Power Armor Shield Module.
              • And the U7 Transports.
                • Unless @Zack approves of this usage.
[ ✔️ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.
  • Hey, look! You're your own FM now...as soon as you get your banner.

Here's some fixes this article still needs:

1. Um, listed.

When these fixes are made, please post a reply here so I can re-check the article. Thank you!

REE Warhead: Still hasn't had a reviewer assigned to it as the NTSE is still unable to clear its backlog.

The S6 and USO technology sharing agreement is still in place as far as I'm aware, so Jack can use the USO stuff.

I agree to the tech sharing, though I would like to be asked permission first if articles are being made off of articles I've made. Also new tech will have to be given through RP, given we aren't actually there to instantly share anything new. All current designs are useable by the USO, and can be manufactured, but can not be modified.

Additionally, I will remove weapons linked that are not approved, but I am not sure how many to add of the others to compensate.

The engines are the same as was used on the original SS1, this ship's predecessor. Which it was approved with (also don't have another part for that). I don't know what TEW stands for. And finally I will make sure to break up the bridge description.

I think that covers all the issues unless I missed something.....

I think it’s best we detail how the engines function rather than just giving it a name and nothing else. It’s just a good practice to keep. Those thrusters are nothing new to SARP, so they don’t have to be too heavy on words. Just a model and some simple details on how they function.

Since S6 is now its own faction (least from what I've heard anyway) wouldn't it be better for this to no longer be under the uso faction namespace?

Not trying to step on Meta_mahn's toes of course, just a suggestion :)

Yeah I'm working from mobile, I can't usually seem to get that work very well on here. I could use some help moving stuff over and switching the parts of titles from USO to S6.

Ex. USO-P1 ------> S6-P1

Also Zack has some parts I can slap in for the engines, otherwise it might be a day or two until I can get to my laptop to make a engine model.

I really wish we had a template for vehicle parts.

EDIT: engines linked in.

Last edited:
Now it's a little under-gunned but you can throw on 15 more T8 weapons or double the number of little Starship lasers if you want.

Otherwise, approved.

[ ✔️ ] 1. State clearly that the article is approved in the submission thread
[ ✔️ ] 2. Move the wiki article to its permanent (destination) location on the wiki
[ ✔️ ] 3. Move the submission thread to the Approved Submissions subforum or get a moderator to
[ ✔️ ] 4. Edit the article to add a link to the approval thread in the OOC Notes section
[ ✔️ ] 5. Link other articles to the approved article as appropriate (equipment lists, etc.)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back