• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Scythe Mines

The sensors are at the bottom of the page.

Empathic Sensors

Through the use of a synthetic telepathic organ, the empathic sensor monitors the ambient alpha and delta waves given off by nearby organic life forms, by monitoring the emotions given off by a subject, the sensor is able to detect feelings of hostility or even the rush of emotions accompanying the moment before a kill. The capability to detect such strong emotions results in the observer being able to be warned of an impending attack or even of an opponent's fear. These sensors also allow for the receiving of telepathic communications.

The mine has a battery life of 72 hours
That's it?

Battery life: Well if you have the sensors going 24 hours a day it's going to eat up energy. 72 hours is still a fair amount of time. But do you think a week (168 hours) sounds better?

everything with it’s arc of fire
Fixed

the furthest that you could reasonably expect
Fixed

I was thinking ADR 2. For the plasma version, ADR 4.
Changed, honestly for some reason I feel better being asked to make it stronger rather then weaker.

That's Lorath tech, though. Remove the empathic sensors, change the power supply to a week, and it should be good to go.

Approved!

Wanderer, you have won my challenge and thus get 150,000 KS to distribute to your characters of choice.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back