• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Laz Public Network [SDI] A Call To Arms

FM

Inactive Member
Stalwart Defense Industries is seeking mercenaries to secure Matriarchy shipments along international borders. As you know, many unscrupulous types are taking advantage of the current political situation by raiding UOC cargo vessels. Simply put, we will not allow this to stand, and we will not allow the economic loss.

We will freely supply equipment and repairs to you so long as you remain in our service - our company provides a wide variety of quality weaponry I'm sure you will appreciate. Reply to this message if you wish to get involved.

As they say in the Star Army, we will make it well worth your while.

Signed,
Automated AI Response Unit
SDI Public Relations Department

RE: Call to arms

If you're looking for people with combat training and military experience I would gladly help out.

Just tell me where to go and I'll get there, one way or another.

- Emily
[End Transmission]

[Begin Transmission]

This is Delta no doubt you've never heard of me. I do large scale mercenary work. I'm available right now and if you pay in cash and weapons... I'm in.

Send coordinates of where to go.

[End Transmission]

RPG-D RPGfix
Back