• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Abandoned Character Sean Haymitch

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This is meant for @Legix's plot, no?

Also, I wish I could clean up that inventory tonight but I'm thinking I need sleep first! D: (red links don't go anywhere while pinkish links do)

it is ok Ame, i have already done the inventory, granted i didnt fix the links cause i didnt know them but list is now done properly ^^

There's a lot of spelling errors and junk, plus maybe some flavored-up writing that shouldn't be (like him being ... normal) but there's nothing really too glaring that'd stop this so far.

The biggest issues I spot is him being able to speak both Yamataigo and Seraphim; Six Cog makes sense as Nepleslians commonly deal with Freespacers, but it'd be VERY rare for a Nepleslian business to teach its employees to speak Yamataigo. As for Seraphim; there's been a natural rivalry for a long time between Elysia and Nepleslia. Specifically because Nepleslians ate them at one point, it's hard to believe that there's many call centers in Nepleslia doing business with them.

Better/alternative language would be Volksprache (Abwehran land and Nepleslia trade and are on neutral terms) for the Seraphim.

Once the links and a good chuck of the errors are fixed up, tag me and I'll see to getting you approved.

i'd say its the few red links in the inventory that need fixing and as Alex pointed out there has to be text under every header so I think that's skills, and each subheader in the inventory section?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back