• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC Second Chance Salvage: Derelict Purchase

raz

SAINT Director
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
YE 43
To: Second Chance Salvage Company

On behalf of interested parties, I would like to purchase the following vessel from your junkyard. You will find a Star Army authorization attached.
  • Nozomi-class Scout, damaged in computer, bridge or engineering areas (YE 42 Salvage Giveaway, TC: 5-67, IC: 392-18750-72)

Regards,
Nicholas Saiga
Chusa, Star Army Intelligence

To: Nicolas Saiga

The ship is available for 200,000 KS. Other than the bridge, monitor room, and computer it is very intact.

To: Second Chance Salvage Company

Please deliver to the attached coordinates in the Tatiana System. A SAINT-authorized recipient will be present to take receipt of the ship. The requested payment of 200,000 KS has been transferred to your accounts, plus an additional authorization of up to 5,000 KS for any extra delivery fees. Please contact me if that does not cover any possible surcharges to arrange alternative pickup.

Regards,
Nicholas Saiga
Chusa, Star Army Intelligence

[ATTACHMENT: nozomi_purchase_coordinates.map]

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back