• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Section 6] Phantasm Armour Kit

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores.
[ ✔️ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template.
[ ✔️ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar.
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate.
[ ✔️ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels.
[ ✔️ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern).
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✔️ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Notes:

This is really minor, but can you include how the palms and soles magnetize such as mechanism for turning that on/off and what it visually looks like on the wearer?

I'm not sure what you meant exactly by the "visually looks like on the wearer? " part but I edited it to clarify the helmet controls this function.

I know it's a little late for feedback, but I was thinking that the weight of the average suit could be stated as a percentage of the user's base body weight. So for example, if an operator is 100 Lbs. and the suit weighs 30% of the user's body weight, then the suit would weigh 30 Lbs. This would allow for a more accurate assessment of the suit's weight from one individual to another, since the value of 16 kg could be way off the actual weight of the suit for someone much heavier or lighter than average.

Oh, yes. I was a bit concerned that you could not do it. If you can not, let me know and I will move it for you!

EDIT: Honestly armour is not a a proper spelling of the word and it's a funky namespace, too. Do you have a better option for the URL destination?

I could do it, but I thought it would be better if the person who approved it did all that? idk

also armour is just as correct as armor, in addition it is in compliance with all the other Section Six URLs so... again, idk

Cool, please just use what s6 has been using, which is spelled as armor.

Armour is just standard english instead of american english, im not interested in starting any language debates though just wanted to point it out in case anyone didn't know.

I'm fairly sure that British English is allowed in submissions. Just because you don't use that spelling doesn't make it misspelled.

I mean, if not then literally every horizon article is against the rules xD and they've been approved by all different reviewers

I am waiting for Skully to say the changes have been made and for a new link for me to look at.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back