• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [Section 6] S6-NX27-C09 "Nyx"

It seems like she's actually made from a non-combative unit, and it shows her as having a set personality, the deluxe AI. Also, no one knows what earth is, so it doesn't make sense to include in a history segment.

Righto - beyond that, I really don't have much to add besides two things down in character relations - firstly, you forgot to replace the character name there. Denote, I'm on phone. My phone doesn't like editing wiki pages. So rather than attempting at fixing it myself and breaking the page, I'd much rather just point it out as an oversight.
IMG_20190106_032849.jpg

Also, I'm not sure it's just me - but it seems weird to link to factions in character relations. But it's not really anything that'll keep me from granting GM approval.

As such;

GM approved.

That's something that needs to go through NTSE I believe, but if not, I don't know. Either way, the character is good to me still.

it was approved previously, when i used the technology namespace, but Wes did say that i could just add it to her page, the info but i eventually thought there were too much words so i remade the pages but with a different namespace to them. would i need to go through NTSE again?

If it was approved through ntse already, add the approval info to the OOC info at the bottom of the page.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back