• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [Section 6] Talih Petram

IQ

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:character:talih_petram

@Jack Pine
@Kyle (Neshie Shukaren)
@club24

Club assisted in creating and defining the character's history, for it to make sense Talih was nabbed at relatively young age and make her viable for Section 6. It opens up for her to tag into Neshaten territory as well, since Section 6 will set up relatively close to Neshaten.

I am also aware of the somewhat OOC rule of Neshaten tech. And I will respect it by any and all means.

Its 5:30 and im in the school shed freezing my butt off so please stand by cause this might take a while

Alrighty looks like our chat earlier paid off i do like this character, as far as daur standard goes I think she fits well and isn’t so different to my own.

I have two easy requests

Could you please list her tail colour and the tip of her tail colour which is often different. Nothing major just helps for getting art and others to visualise her.

Could you add to the history paragraph about her kidnaping in 37 and include that her away mission was guarding a merchant family vessel. This just helps to further align her with neshie lore and history as the merchand families are one of the only groups who leave the territory regularly from what i know.

I’ll stamp her as official Nesh approved since i know you’ll make the changes ^^ however if Kyle has anything else to ask or add please respect his wishes too im still in training lol

I refuse to listen to Kyle >:c

Ofcourse I would make any changes or resolve any issues Kyle would have with this, ya heckn dope.

Done and done on your requested edits as well.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back