• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [Section 6] Thomas 'Jack' Dyer

IIRC Cavalon was settled mostly in climate controlled cities, and the heating units weren't invented until around 19 years after this guy was born. Also, I don't think the technology on Cavalon uses the Kekkasu OS because it wasn't settled by Yamatai. Minor nitpicks all things considered.

IIRC Cavalon was settled mostly in climate controlled cities, and the heating units weren't invented until around 19 years after this guy was born. Also, I don't think the technology on Cavalon uses the Kekkasu OS because it wasn't settled by Yamatai. Minor nitpicks all things considered.
Got it! I will change it up. My bad just knew to the lore. Man this is so vast and fun! I gotta learn this, this is excellent detail. What corrections can i make that can help? :D

Well, you might say that he's familiar with civilian operating systems, since I don't know if there's a specific OS that the civilian population uses. Otherwise, the main issue is with him interacting with the heating units as a part of his childhood (they didn't exist until YE-30/40), and with him living in a cold area. From what I remember, just about everyone in Cavalon lives in the city, or the surrounding area.

You might be able to write it that he lived in a small town in one of the attempted but failed biospheres (as detailed here) which happened to be cold and that some people refused to move out of.

Well, you might say that he's familiar with civilian operating systems, since I don't know if there's a specific OS that the civilian population uses. Otherwise, the main issue is with him interacting with the heating units as a part of his childhood (they didn't exist until YE-30/40), and with him living in a cold area. From what I remember, just about everyone in Cavalon lives in the city, or the surrounding area.

You might be able to write it that he lived in a small town in one of the attempted but failed biospheres (as detailed here) which happened to be cold and that some people refused to move out of.

That I can gladly do. I thought Cavalon was more of a Yavin or endor type of planet. I see..and the forest are truely alien? Hmm... alright i will make changes.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back