• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [Section 6] Xai Liu

In her inventory, it states she has:
"1 modified Zesuaiaum Pike: Shock Modification + Concussion Modification"
The material Zesuaium is not produced for or can be procured by members of the public

This is a great learning opportunity for you, then, @Dragon_God! ^-^

In order to account for such a high rank (one of the two highest in Section Six, or am I wrong?) the character's history must reflect that. Currently, the history ends with them leaving Yamataian space. It doesn't account for anything beyond that. If the character is only about to show up at Section Six and become the lowest enlisted rank, it would be fine by me as their arrival and etcetera could be in RP history. But, currently, nobody but the player character's creator knows how this character got to her rank. Having some sort of material about what she has done for Section Six to get the second highest rank possible is imperative.

Thank you for making this character @No one! I hope it is an easy addition and if it is not, I am sure @Jack Pine can help you establish how she gained this rank.

Thank you for listening, I will wait for changes in the article.

I apologize for my lack of response speed, however I have updated the character page as requested.

I have removed the GP-1 from her item list. I have added in the extra historical information, describing her rank within the Section 6 military. As well as added in proper links for factions and equipment.

Thank you for that! I have moved your thread after reviewing the changes. I hope nothing contradicts what @Jack Pine wants! If it does, say so, Jack! Otherwise, thank you and enjoy RPing!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back