• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SACN [Secure Line ] 1XF - Yugumo Corporation

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
RP Location
Jiyuu System
To: Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yuka -Shacho Yugumo Corporation, KFY Liason, Taisho Atago Hinoko (10SF)
CC: Ketsurui Yui, Taisho (COMSTARARMY)
Re: Production Leo and Gemini Star Fortresses

Yuka,

I have ordered Port Siren to increase ore processing by 30% before the end of the current month. You are to begin immediate production on Phase VI of the ordered ship production queue for the First Expeditionary Fleet. Extend vetted Yugumo Corporation civilian contracts and add a third shift to the Gemini Star Fortress schedule, you can coordinate with Motoyoshi-Yamada Ayano Chujo to ensure this goes smoothly. I will be adding more to the production queue before the YSS Tokyo leaves port.

Feedback from Shakedown crews of Phases V and IV will be sent shortly.

Signed,
Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko , Taisho
Commander First Expeditionary Fleet, Star Army of Yamatai
Kaicho - Yugumo Corporation

To: Motoyoshi-Yamada Ayano, Commander Gemini Star Fortress @Jiyuu
CC: Ketsurui Yui, Taisho (COMSTARARMY), Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yuka -Shacho Yugumo Corporation, KFY Liason, Taisho Atago Hinoko (10SF)

1. While we have production quotas increased for Port Siren and Keiyo City please begin the following order.
  • 1x Zodiac-Class Star Fortress. Site: Koukotsu SystemDesignation: Aquarius Star Fortress
    • Allocation 25% Gemini Star Fortress (Jiyuu)
    • Allocation 25% Katsuko no Iori/Legacy Bastion (Gensou)
    • Allocation 50% Jiyuu Orbital Shipyards (Formerly MFY Shipyards)
      • Refit Standard - Nodal Liquid Conduit Upgrade, Yu Venture Concourse Packages
Schedule

Ship ClassName and/or RegistryBuild TimeStartEndDestination UnitNotes
1 x Zodiac-Class Star FortressAquarius Star Fortress03/05/202009/05/2020Koukotsu SystemNLCS/YU CON

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back