• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Seeking A Submissions Moderator

Star Army is looking for a setting submissions moderator. Setting submission moderators approve wiki submissions as canon on my behalf. Char has retired as a Setting Submissions mod due to being super busy IRL so we are looking for a new volunteer to assist with ensuring that wiki submissions are reviewed in a timely fashion. We are looking for someone helpful, unbiased, polite, friendly, very knowledgeable about the setting and what fits here, and has excellent English writing skills. If you're interested please let me know soon, as the staff is building our list of candidates.

A big thank you to @Charmaylarg Dufrain for all the help you gave us!

Depending on the workload, I'd be willing to give it a go. I know it's been a while, but I'd like to be engaged in some way or other and not just awkwardly popping in every once in a while :/

While I don't have the time, I have a lot of the other qualifications, and would be willing to sort of act as an advisor for the NTSE mods; I can give input and double-check stuff but won't be able to dedicate myself as full-time staff. I'm sure there's more people like me with a ton of SARP experience who can help the Mods out a bit by providing information and opinions on things, without directly involving in the NTSE process.

@Kai is onto something, the need and team might be such to warrant middle management like that.

@Yuuki The Staff Team is pleased to accept your offer of being a submissions moderator.

Additional mods being added may follow!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back