• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Seeking Assistant - Yugumo Corporation

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
So, I've been thinking about what to post in this for a while.

I'm looking for an assistant to help me with things for Yugumo Corporation. The reason I think this needs a detailed post is that my requirements for this are rather specific and I need to find someone who can not only assist but someone who is willing to take the time to learn the vision we have for this Corp.

I need someone or in the right circumstances some people who is/are:
  • willing to help finish the project lines that Yuuki and I started, as the person who is the caretaker of what was hers I am really committed to finishing that.
  • willing to keep the promises that were made when the corp was made - everything must appear in RP. If something gets made and does not appear in RP it will become an inactive product for us.
  • willing to keep our submission ratio should be 3:1 or better. Meaning 3 non-weapon/non-military articles for every 1 military article.
  • willing to commit a character to assist Motoyoshi Yuka IC.
  • all business deals, major projects are roleplayed out. (ie. Stuff about building Aquarius, Planning Port Jiyuu, the business meetings with other companies like in Munching Astroids)
  • The gig also includes helping overhaul star systems, planets, etc in the Motoyoshi Colonial Sector to be in line with new standards and have the standard we set for plot hooks and cool points when we re-did Jiyuu, Siren, and Shugosha.
If you're interested, let me know. I am willing to train, teach, and mentor through the process.

Last edited:
I'd like to announce that I've found my first assistant. @Charaa will be coming aboard to help with the Yugumo Corporation. I am still open to one to two more people should anyone else be interested.

Welcome @Charaa , I look forward to your onboarding process and getting started.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back