• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC Seeking Hibiscus Stations

demibear

Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Character Forum Mod
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
To: Noval Heavy Industries Sales
From: Fujiko Development Corporation Acquisitions Department

Greetings,
To facilitate future plans of development of the region, we wish to purchase 2 Hibiscus-Class Mobile Space Stations. What timescale can we expect for the stations to be completed?

Elizabeth Wang
Fujiko Development Corporation Acquisitions Department
@Whisper

Last edited:
To: Fujiko Development Corporation Acquisitions Department

Greetings Wang-san,

I'm Nanau Iseru, Senior VP for Noval's Commercial Development. I hope you are doing well and apologize for the delay in response.

Given your corporation's association with the group known as "The Reds" and our ongoing business interests with the Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia, I regret that we will not be able to make a sale to you directly. We would be pleased to do business with you at such a time that we've received word from Nepleslia that no action will be taken against Noval - military or economic - for providing you with such resources. This is despite our existing inventory and ability to make any customizations that might be required, such as those that are sometimes asked of us by commercial resellers or buyer's agents.

As an aside, while I understand that the Fujiko Development Corporation is a legally separate entity, we at Noval hope that Ryu Keiretsu have been satisfied with our delivery of two Hibiscus-class stations in the past. Noval takes great pride in all of our products and are pleased to have found such an excellent business partner. We look forward to the day that we can do the same with your Fujiko.

- Nanau Iseru

Senior VP, Noval Luxury Engineering, Commercial Development
noval-icon-transparent-gold.png

RPG-D RPGfix
Back