• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Sendy Power Armor

Zack

Inactive Member
Because this isn't ready for approval yet, and last time I submitted something Yamatai involved I was asked to involve Yamatai FMs earlier I am posting here.

To answer the valid question Ame brought up of 'What has Wazu done for us lately?', here is the first little bit of the 'Sendy' power armor.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:sendy

Obviously the art is going to get better and I will eventually finish the writing. The idea is that this is a small person sized pod that can hold a single captive, transport an injured individual to the medbay, deliver supplies, or group-teleport an object like at the end of the last Eucharis mission.

Naturally Wazu wants to use KFY parts for part commonality, but I doubt he'd be allowed to see them so the design would just have blank spots with 'This part goes here' written in as to prevent Wazu from being exposed to any KFY secrets.

The final Wiki article will have a little bit more about what the pod does and maybe a use-case or two along with better art.

Cool. Teleportation tech is highly guarded. What does this contain to make sure the tech on board can't fall into enemy hands since it has limited defensive systems?

I think all of the teleportation modules have a self destruct feature that is triggered when someone tries to open the case. I don't remember where I got that information but I'm pretty sure I read that while researching the Mindy 2

Is it really a power armor?
By technical definition: it depends on what it's ferrying. Seems a lot more like the mechanical description of a mecha.

Not that I think it matters much beyond its name... which, again, I'd think it changes based upon what the machine is being used with/by.

I agree that it doesn't really fit the qualifications for power armor unless someone is wearing it. Perhaps:
'Sendy' Power Armor Deployment Skiff
or
'Sendy' Power Armor Transport Mecha
might be more fitting.

Autonomous Support Armor would fit KFY's naming schema but I think power armor fits better since it is supposed to be able to fit anywhere a Mindy can.

Please use the submission template.

FM approved for concept.

Neato, that's what I was looking for. Now that FM approval is had I'll polish this up and get it ready for submission

Haven't forgotten about this. Now that the Eucharis is done with the dare party I really want to get this finished up. Here is an art of the Sendy configured for carrying ammo, grenades, and weapons.

View attachment 8129

RPG-D RPGfix
Back