• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

September 2019 RP reviews

Hi everyone, staff man Jack here with an important announcement! This month, I'm the one hosting RP reviews as the director of roleplay for the community. The deadline has been set for two weeks from now, and most of you know the drill by now. It's as easy as going through your plot pages and making sure everything is up to date as possible for any new members wanting to browse current plots and their information. So it's absolutely necessary that this stuff is done, and thorough, but no pressure. Let's get everything tidy and continue having fun. Please direct any questions my way, or any other staff members if I am perhaps not available. Thank you every one for your cooperation, and to our GMs, we appreciate you!

It's giving me chills not having one of these to do after over a decade of doing them 3 times a year. I really want to start a plot again soon.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back