• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character SGA (Shadows of a Gilded Age) Character Application, (Nepleslia)

Looking it over it seems pretty good for a first attempt! However, unless you wanted him to learn ICly, he'd also know the Trade language, which Nepleslians speak exclusively.

Who is your GM? They should say in this thread that it is approved, but rad to hear regardless!

Well, there is no Nepleslian to Iromakuanhe military exchange at this point. He could be a former Astral Vanguard member that moved around and is now in Nepleslia, though, @Fernorious

@Ametheliana
I did clarify with the FM for Iroma. That it is possible as well as plausible for a member of the Astral Vanguard to transfer on an exchange to Nepleslia. With that clarified. I don't see any issue with his current character info.

I'm more or less going to give this a go to see how it pans out. So I gave the thumbsup.

EDIT: Remember kids, this is a first time thing. If it doesn't pan out, in the future we won't allow it. There will be restricted items, such as Laiz weapons. As well as some drugs such as Bherstim since either is inherently dangerous and sensitive materials. This includes Frames: VANDR VAHIN, etc etc. They will also keep knowledge of the home system where the Iroma are from a relative secret. They will have to use Nepleslian items in the majority of their time with this ship. Also, they cannot use brainspiders as this interferes with the Iromakuanhe's taboo concerning 'backups' of minds being made. However if you look up the Napth Braincase, that is acceptable. Those are my conditions, @The KrimsonWulf. @Ametheliana can provide additional restrictions as she sees fit.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back