• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interest Check Shades of Green: A New Nepleslian Merc Plot

@Locked_0ut yee, so far we have Arble's fox, Char's cyberdemon and Soban's snek, I'm happy to try and fit another two or three more people in.

@Cowboy I did a lot of thinking but that IPG part would mess with one of the bigger parts of the plot, but LMK if you need any help with that new character.

@Locked_0ut yee, so far we have Arble's fox, Char's cyberdemon and Soban's snek, I'm happy to try and fit another two or three more people in.

@Cowboy I did a lot of thinking but that IPG part would mess with one of the bigger parts of the plot, but LMK if you need any help with that new character.
cool, I'm gonna make a character for that. I need to check up on the lore for unaligned Nekos

All good. Just wanted to check. Actually I've got a real fun idea for an ex-millitary sniper girl that I think will be both fun and different than what I usually do. I'll try to have her up by the end of the week.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back