• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Shake the System

Howdy and welcome. You have stumbled upon a truly unique site here where we have many talented writers and artist. So happy to add another one and I hope to see you soon in a thread. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome! What are you thinking about RPing?

Welcome! What are you thinking about RPing?
I'm a fan of all kinds of genres, but I've been mostly doing 1x1 in terms of types of RPs. I'm really big into world building and adventure.
Howdy and welcome. You have stumbled upon a truly unique site here where we have many talented writers and artist. So happy to add another one and I hope to see you soon in a thread. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Really feeling the warm welcome already :3

And yeah, the board itself is super appealing to look at. I'm excited to get to network with other artists too. Not a whole lot of demand for scifi compared to fantasy in these kinds of circles.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back