• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Shasta] Micro/Meso/Macro lasers systems

Charmaylarg Dufrain

🎖️ Game Master
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=corp:shasta_no_sekai:micro_laser
List Any Unapproved Sub-Articles
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Outlaws (Independent)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
Im trying to make a weapons system for T1-3, Not a specific weapon, So descriptions are left vague. That way i have a system of weapons i can make for drones and mecha and weapons without needing to make something super different every time. Its just a weapon with one of those systems installed the same way everything uses the same kind of power source.

ive followed the weapon template loosely. removing the pricing and additional ammo types. Its not a physical weapon for sale its the framework the weapon is built around. And while it would be nice if i canonized it that a macro based weapon could use meso batteries it would have to need editing for the DRv3 stuff i dont want to do, And the batteries are different sizes so im treating it like trying to fit a AAA battery in a D battery slot tbh.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back