• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission Shasta No Sekai

Charmaylarg Dufrain

🎖️ Game Master
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=corp:shasta_no_sekai
List Any Unapproved Sub-Articles
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Nepleslia
  2. Outlaws (Independent)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree

Im honestly going for a loose satirical edge with this one...
I'm not looking to make a corp with the aim of putting super unique and high end cutting edge tech. Or state of the art innovations.

We make made in china quality pieces here with sometimes dangerous bugs unique features. And hire on staff with questionable qualifications. With a security force that spends more time falling and breaking their necks drunk or shooting themselves over salvage and loot than they do protecting the actual company.

All at affordable prices with instantly voided warranties the moment you use it once...

(With frost leaving there is no longer a corporation template, But i at least followed it loosely when it was there.)

Fm stamps:
Spacers:
@Primitive Polygon doesnt have internet and is super busy for spacer stuff but ive sent them a message over what little communication i have on behalf of spacer stuff and referencing of their characters Phage and Lyco, and while i was given written permission to use freehold in the past ive asked for it again. Will post it here if/when i get it.

Nepleslia:
Me, Approved, For use as a nepleslian business that hires on neps,mutants,uplifted etc. And sells in nep space.

Independent:
There are no indi FMs and no secret council of three that watches over indi stuff, Tho it would be cool, And i put my name forth to the secret Illuminati that really runs this site behind wes's back. So until then i can sell to gullible indi characters for the foreseeable future without an FM stamp~

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
First up; I totes trust Charmy with anything and everything, so this is an auto-approve on my part.

The one thing I will say, though, is that all of Lyco's factories were specifically underground. They were hiding out there, so that was kind of the point. The full thread in which they fought against a large contingent of USO forces can be found here!

It would probably also be a good idea to make some kind of environment domes for the Nepleslian workers, since the planet currently does not have an atmosphere.

i have fixed it, Today. Ill make an article at some point soon for the actual hab-domes and some environmental suits. Or buy them from someone like GH or someone i saw selling environmental suits at some point~

Anyone notice anything else?

I am a little sleepy for a full review rn, but will say right fast:

Yamataigo should be spelled correctly and linked.
The logo ends in a plural while the art ends in singular form of the same word.
Great use of glitter tbh
"...salvageable, if not good condition." Add a comma behind good, like this: "...salvageable, if not good, condition."
I love the use of the term capital equipment like this (!!) as a term, but it is capital, not capitol.

That's all I have time for rn, puppo needs to go out. Anyone else is welcome to review this, but I will stop back by later if it isn't done.

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...
[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ✔️ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ✔️ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate
[ ✔️ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ ✔️ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✔️ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread. Here's some fixes this article still needs: 1. When these fixes are made, please post a reply here so I can re-check the article. Thank you!

This was a really easy approval, since it follows the template really well, and the only work I had to do on it was some spelling and grammar stuff.

APPROVED.

Thanks again for submitting an article to the wiki! Time for some final steps for the reviewer...
[ ✔ ] 1. State clearly that the article is approved in the submission thread
[ ✔ ] 2. Move the wiki article to its permanent (destination) location on the wiki
[ ✔ ] 3. Move the submission thread to the Approved Submissions subforum or get a moderator to
[ ✔ ] 4. Edit the article to add a link to the approval thread in the OOC Notes section
[ ✔ ] 5. Link other articles to the approved article as appropriate (equipment lists, etc.)

Update:

I have Removed the corporation from being a Nepleslian business. Nepleslia accepts trade from independents so i lose nothing from this.

My corp is shifting towards some sketchy stuff and will fit the lawless aspect that seems to be pinned onto every single indi corp and will continue to perform mercenary work in the form of being pirate-style mercenaries who are of considerably low reputation with high collateral but accept lesspaty and in more varied forms of payment and are willing to work for virtually anyone including factions like the kuvexians and NMX/SMX.

Because of that I've added the following under their Army For Hire section that will include the mechs and future drones i am making for a future long-running indi mercenary plot:

=== Legal Status Of Mercenary Work ===

The Shasta No Sekai corporation, being unlicensed to operate by any of the major factions of the kikyo sector is considered by some governments to be //lawless// or //pirates// by others. The corporation is well aware of this stance held and while some titles may fit the mark on the activities the corporation performs it is otherwise upheld by its own standards as a reputable dealer of Mechanized and Automated warfare that is willing and able to subsidize mercenary and private military work to the best of its ability and the ability of its pilots and their teams.

**As such the corporation is, for the sake of fair warning unable to work in the following locations due to their designation by others as pirates or as lawless and by being zones of high risk and bar the use or operation of mercenary work:**

* Yamatai Star Empire
* Elysian Celestial Empire
* Independent sectors of Yamatai Space
* Nepleslian //Red// Territories((Unless protection from Yamatai is guaranteed. Payment required upfront.))

//The corporation is willing and able to take contracts in the above space if ever the laws against mercenary work changes.//

**Locations the Terror Wolves are willing to accept contracts are:**

* Democratic Imperium Of Nepleslia
* Freespacer controlled space
* Kingdom Of Neshaten Space
* NMX/SMX controlled space((Payment required up-front. Willing to accept NMX Neko as payment))
* New Dusk Conclave space
* Independent controlled or contested worlds.
* Kuvexian controlled or contested((such as captured systems or systems currently under invasion by kuvexian forces)) space.
* Lawless or Pirate controlled or contested space.
* Lorath controlled space.

//If a location is not listed please inquire with an SNS representative.//

**Methods of payment the corporation is willing to accept are subject to change on a whim but will usually accept one if not several of the following as payment upfront:**

* KS
* DA
* Abwehran [[faction:abwehran_star_empire:economy|C]]
* Gold
* Precious Metals
* Technology
* Spoils Of War
* Starships
* <del>Slaves</del> Gifted individuals of circumstance under a contract of indentured servitude to the corporation
* Salvage rights in the owned territory of the host faction under contract
* Strategic resources
* Strategic materials
* Strategic Weapons

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back