• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Shastas World] 'All Terry' Mecha Tank

Charmaylarg Dufrain

🎖️ Game Master
Big mecha tank with the laser version of the metal-storm.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
This one is just waiting on:

All-Terry Class Mecha Tank​

• It needs a clearly defined History Section with the dates and milestones of its development.. Right now you everything lumped under an about section.
  • Standard Nomenclature should be applied. (If you want it to be reviewer assigned with is an option, I will assist)

SnS Laser Storm Cannon​

• Standard Nomenclature should be applied. (If you want it to be reviewer assigned with is an option, I will assist)

Sorry for the delay. Have had some stuff going on.

History has been added to the AT as well as backdated.

Turns out the vehicle template actually doesnt have a nomenclature section, who knew? The actual nomenclature itself is near the top of the page tho (Sw-Tw-2m) in the little box I put on all my shasta articles at the top; Will that suffice?

As for the LS weapon, I wouldnt be adverse to some help with the nomenclature since the wider nomenclature stuff will likely forever be beyond me.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back