• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Shipment Request:Styrling Vervaardiging

Soresu

Greetings and Salutations,

I am the Vice President of Kakutama Heavy Industries, Tai Kakutama. Recently the United Outer Colonies commissioned my mother, President of the company, Yuriko Kakutama to produce a Uniform Jacket, or rather a light armor for them. However, in the designing phase we made room for trauma plate inserts. With recognition of the Styrling set of 'Muur' Armor getting around, and the material known as steenplast being utilized within them, we would like to procure a shipment of insert plates to be used for our Peacekeeper Jacket. If you are at all interested in setting up an arrangement, please contact us, I am leaving a callback address for you.

Regards,
Tai Kakutama, VP, Kakutama Heavy Industries

To Tai Kakutama, Kakutama Heavy Industries

Styrling Vervaardiging is more than happy to accommodate you on your request for raw materials. We can ship out on a civilian freighter in 72 hours to suit your immediate needs, while the terms for more extensive requests can be negotiated later. Please send your orders to the main offices at Silver City, where they will be processed promptly.

Nicoline Aalmers
Director of Capital Resources, Styrling Vervaardiging
Silver City, Nepleslia Prime

To Nicoline Aalmers, Styrling Vervaardiging

Thank you for your prompt, and speedy response,

As it stands, we would like a simple test shipment so as to field test the plates in the jackets, and to adjust accordingly. We will of course pay in advance for this trouble. Once testing has been concluded, if it pleases you, I will contact you again for any additional shipments, size or thickness adjustments in the plates.

Three standard small cargo containers would do as a start. If you agree to this, I will have the necessary funds wired to your accounts.

Regards,
Tai Kakutama
Vice President, Kakutama Heavy Industries
Tokyo, Jiyuu

RPG-D RPGfix
Back