• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Laz Public Network [Shiro Model Industries] Public Opinion Poll

FM

Inactive Member
SMI%20Logo.png

Face front, true believers! Shiro Model Industries is hard at work trying to acquire licenses for the latest in military technology. Given the fast development of new designs and the political changes since YE 29, our new release run will be our biggest in ten years!

However, before it begins, we're running a bit of a poll here to see what you would be interested in seeing in terms of new releases. We have only so many molds, after all, and we want to best serve our fans, first and foremost!

Just answer these simple questions below.

1. Have you bought SMI merchandise in the past year? If so, what did you buy and how was your experience with it?
  2. What sort of military models (starships, PAs, tanks, etc) would you like to see SMI release with its new line?
  3. What sort of civilian models (cars, airbikes, etc) would you like to see?
  4. What sort of fictional models would you like to see? Would you like to see new series being licensed, or would you like to see improved versions of already licensed series?
  5. Should we release more preconstructed toys this year?
  6. Overall, how has your experience with SMI been? Do you purchase from our competitors? What is your main concern with our products?

Remember, your opinions count!

(OOC: Feel free to make up products, animes, and other such things in your responses. This will help me shape an update of the product line, and perhaps add more background to the setting as well!)

Sender: 'Mouse' Lmanel
Subject: Poll Response

1: Yes, I've purchased one of each model, and I have not removed them from their packages and I have placed each in a specialized preservation container.

2: I would like to see more 1:50 PA models and 1:100 Lorath mecha models.

3: I'd like to see a miniature functional replica of a Paa Construction Pod produced.

4: I'm not too familar with Yamataian or Nepleslian media, however, I would like to see some Lorath works published, such as 'Holy War Maidens'.

5: Yes that would be welcome.

6: My main concern is that the majority of your products are not pre-assembled, so they can not be displayed well and cause an incentive to open the packaging and reduce item value.

Personal Note: Keep up the good work! And make more metallic models!

To: Shiro Models

Could you make me a finely detailed 1:320 Plumeria Gunship (0.79375 meters/31.25 inches long, 0.4 meters/15.7480315 inches wide), made of solid Crown Gold?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back