• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Shosho Motoyoshi Eri to Retire from Service

Kyoto, Yamatai - On the tails of the announcement of Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko’s retirement from the Yamataian Star Army and plans to run for Imperial Premier came the announcement of another long serving soldier. Motoyoshi Eri, who has recently become engaged with the Imperial Premier candidate, announced her retirement from the Yamataian Star Army a few days after Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko’s. When questioned at the much smaller conference for her announcement, Motoyoshi Eri told reporters that “With the new era of relative peace we have entered, I see now that my time, for now at least, within the military is at an end. I plan to aid and support Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko’s bid for Imperial Premier, to stand by her side throughout the campaign and do what I can to make her dream become reality. I believe in her vision, just as I did when she was Taisho.”

Motoyoshi Eri, a long standing member within the Star Army of Yamatai, has served in several fleets, though was best known for her service within the fifth fleet where she rose in ranks. She retired with the rank of Shosho within the First Expeditionary Fleet, her last stationing the First Expeditionary fleet’s flagship the YSS Tokyo.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back