• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Show Off Your Patches!

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
With the delivery of the 2019 patches to those all across the world, I was wondering if we could show off our patches to one another!?

Here is a figurine of Ketsurui Aiko next to the Type 41 Insignia Set (the new Hinomaru looks so nice in person!!!)!!!
I asked for this NSMC patch two ish years ago during a donator patch time but things got mixed up! I got really excited to see Wes remembered this year!!!!

Those are my pics! Anybody else want to show off theirs or show where they ended up putting their patches?

I dont have it anymore. but i wore this patch for almost 6 months in Afghanistan. A buddy found a guy in kabul who had a press for patches and we just had to bring stuff to scan.
Its Sako from uppotte. One of my favorite guns and as a finnish/russian descendant gave me an excuse to have it.

Dont look her up at work or around friends... She does some rather NSFW stuff in the anime~

1016573_934638706564779_8099160365827188891_n.jpg

Before that was round patch with crossed hatchets for my self deisgnated callsign of Woodsman. Because as a corpsman i am allowed to have a beard and i looked 100% like an angry murderous lumberjack. And before that was the warfairy patch a buddy bought me but got stolen from my kit by jealous marines.

if i ever get my ipod, camera, and go-pro back ill post some of the pictures of my morale patches that are... appropriate...

With the delivery of the 2019 patches to those all across the world, I was wondering if we could show off our patches to one another!?

Here is a figurine of Ketsurui Aiko next to the Type 41 Insignia Set (the new Hinomaru looks so nice in person!!!)!!!
View attachment 15894
I asked for this NSMC patch two ish years ago during a donator patch time but things got mixed up! I got really excited to see Wes remembered this year!!!!
View attachment 15893

Those are my pics! Anybody else want to show off theirs or show where they ended up putting their patches?
Ok am I imagining things or is that NSMC patch on a package of ground beef?

@Charmaylarg Dufrain I absolutely love that I meant patches from Star Army HQ and you said all that lmao. I think the only scenes from that anime I have watched are those with that character, too. lol.

And @Yoshiro Tanaka you have a crazy imagination! Also, yes.

I'm not sure what I want to actually put my patch on, and I wanted to wait until I figured that out to take a picture. Does anyone have any ideas for stuff? I was thinking maybe a jacket or something.

Alex, I was planning on stitching it into this hat, but kind of want to keep it as something that stays clean and not sun-bleached, etc so may keep it on my desk, instead. I haven't committed to one thing or another. This is the patch propped on it the night I got it. I really like that the hat has Mindy-esque colors of grey and light purple, but it is too purple-y to match exactly. If I were to put it on something, it'd be this hat.

If you don't know how to stitch a patch onto a piece of clothing or would like a refresher, I could find a tutorial online. It's fun and simple and beats iron-on transfers, which I would not recommend. I know Wes has a velcro system for his NSMC patch that works out.

In the Army we would go to an alterations/embroidery place and pay a few bucks to get patches sewn on back before the days of the ACU where things started being all Vecro-based. They were really good at sewing things on neatly. So maybe if you have one of those types of places nearby, they could do it for you.

Places you could put the patches:

• On clothes, like leather, jean, or pilot-style jackets
  • On bags, like purses or laptop bags, or duffel bags
  • On a quilt or blanket
  • On hats (although the patches we got seem a bit big for them!)
I found some articles on how to sew them on:

omg I want to make a SARP quilt now. If anyone sees any galaxy themed fabric on the net, let me know please.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back