• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Shutting down plots

club24

Everything Is Magical
Due to recent events such as my new massie work commitment and a seeming lack of player interest or desire I am looking into shutting down 1 or 2 of the 4 plots I currently run.

If any of my players have any input on which should be culled or spared feel free to let me know, if people also desire to keep them all going then i can keep them going for a while longer and see how active posting is.

I’m not here trying to guilt anyone into posting for me, if you’ve secretly thought it was garbage and you want it stopped let me know.

I know I am not a player, but I do have the opinion that your Galactic Horizon plot should be spared, as it helps the corporation remain active in the setting. Hope that helps you decide! It is never easy deciding to do this, but it is helpful to prune when need be. I hope you have a good time with your remaining plots!

I understand the reasoning behind the statement and appreciate the thought, although the corp can't be active in rp if the plot is at a standstill anyway, my other idea with the GH plot at this point is to finish or abandon the current thread which is months out of date and move into a new one in their new home

I'm sorry to hear it club - I'm only in your Elysian plot and the Division 5 one. Which I wouldn't like neither to shut down tbh ^^'

If anything I'd say maybe cull Crew32? for some reason that was the first one that came to mind but I'd love to see them all remain tbh.
This isn't me talking down to the plot or anything - but out of all 4 that one has had the least activity iirc.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back