• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP Side Ops: Crimson Jungle

"...Okay," an exhausted Jacky replied with a weak smile as her brother was carted off, happy she'd been able to help speed up his own healing process despite having put down a big roadblock for the medics that were offering the hulking Jane a few grimaces.

Then she slowly turned back to Thaddeus, who she hadn't noticed had made his way over until the big guy had decided to make his presence known, without saying too much she nodded and slumped against his side a bit, all that adrenaline being flushed out of her system and replaced with painkillers to numb Jacky's various injuries, "I... we'll uh, get each other there... I suppose... thank you~" she offered, half-carrying Thad to the tent and half being carried herself, eyelids feeling like they weighed as much as a small dreadnought.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back