• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC Silent Voices

HarperMadi

🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
FROM: Shretas Natus, Senator of Yamatai representing Shurista
TO:
Senator Iemochi of Yamatai
SUBJECT:
Your recent proclamation

Good morning, Sentator.

In regards to your formal opening of the Discourse Party, something unprecedented has happened. I took the liberty of asking for advise from the Shuristan Councils on actions regarding your own. Their reply was that the Councils, all of them, and the Shuristan people stand in unanimous support of your actions on the senate floor today.

You have my full support, and the support of Shurista Flotilla.

@Ethereal

TO: Shretas Natus, Senator of Yamatai representing Shurista
SUBJECT: Grateful for your support

Good morning, Senator Natus.

I am pleased to receive your message and humbled by the unanimous support of the Shuristan Councils and the Shuristan people. Your endorsement means a great deal to me and the Discourse Party. It is heartening to know that our efforts have resonated with our constituents.

We are living in extraordinary times, and it is crucial that we foster open dialogue and collaboration within the Senate. The Discourse Party aims to give voice to the silent majority, ensuring that all perspectives are represented and heard. Together, we can work towards a stronger and more united Yamatai.

Thank you again for your unwavering support. Let us continue this important work for the betterment of our nation.

Sincerely,
Senator Iemochi

RPG-D RPGfix
Back