• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Slaon Character approval

I credited the art to a guy named Chase Stone. I put it in the OCC part of the character. Is there someplace else I need to place it. I didn't know where it was needed.

Last edited:
Well, we can't have this art on the wiki as it's art for a popular card game, not art that you have paid for, made, or are the copyright holder of. @Wes can take it down. Here are the rules on this.

K0Vfleh.png

History also needs more than his YE of birth. Thanks for understanding.

You and @Bullroarer did a good thing, there. Nice cat tbh.

Okay, so for history, can you and Bullroarer DM to get a couple things about his history out? Birthplace and where he grew up then a bit about adulthood. This way, there are no surprises for anybody (Well, not TOO many surpises. There always will be some!) like the GM, in particular.

I had a long indepth character history put together but I have recently discovered that I wouldn't be able to use it sense it isn't cannon. So @Bullroarer and I will put something together that wont cause any cannon issues. At least until I can either make what I envision cannon or get a final judgment that I have to kill that history.

You are very welcome. Thank you for making the necessary changes and I hope you have a lot of fun here!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back