• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character [SNV Cercatore Di Stella] Ya'rani Kishi'ko

There’s a couple of tiny details that need tweaking, I’ll addr them in the morning instead of at 2:30am while im not thinking straight

I'll start from the top and work down the page

in the info box at the top, could you please link the other items, its not a super serious rule but wes likes everything being linked on the wiki, https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=characters:yamatai:micalio_di_aldio here's my engineer as an example and also has the links for you

in physical description, could you please list one of the 5 senses to be weakened other than hearing

personality looks fine

history, just at the end of the first line could you mention that as well as the semi unusual pairing of her parents, her being born a Daur was a rare occurance, a brief description for this is that the Daur trait is a recessive trait

connections, there's no issue with having younger or older siblings, but another small known thing with nesh is they are often born in litters, that being said, you're fine to leave it as is if you want as it's not impossible, especially given her already rare existence

skills learned, there's no issue with having them know starship operations, however it will need a better reason im afraid, but given you've stated on the page they want to command a ship you can simply explain them having the basic knowledge of starship ops as they have started trainig to become an officer/shipmaster while currently serving as an engineer, if you have any other ideas feel free to ping me on discord

and that's what I can see, if there's any questions or you want more info on anything I've mentioned here, discord is the easiest way to get me however its 11:52 as i write this so wont be up too much longer, my dms get checked regularly

Fixed. I'll probably end up adding more names to the older/younger siblings from the second marriage, to better imply they're separate litters, but I changed all the first ones to a same litter.

Once again i played myself and I’m still awake, you get FM seal of approval, im sure rawolfe will be happy to approve her for the plot soon as he’s around so welcome to the best faction on the site lol

id say feel free to go post and jump right in but ra may want to run through the best way to introduce your character with you first

RPG-D RPGfix
Back