• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

So um Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyB13

Inactive Member
I'm Anthony My Writing tends to be Eclectic Highs and lows in terms of quality I just sorta Stumbled on the site through TVTropes. My Main question is whether I'm allowed to build a madman. I've Only just started reading through the Character creation pages, so maybe it's in there and I just haven't gotten to it yet

EDIT: Would it be possible to play a Geshrin Cyborg Freespacer sharing his head with an AI

From what I understand Geshrins can't be cyborg or freespacer, but a cyborg freespacer sharing his head with an AI does seem very much like something the freespacer's would have.

You can certainly play a madman as well, but you'd need to find a place to play him. The independent plots are more accommodating to this kind of character but in general it is something you should talk to plot GMs about. Feel free to jump into IRC (the link is in the top right) so you can talk in real time.

Uso is right. The Free State and Freespacers are their own race (though...I can think of an exception, but it wouldn't be worth the work if I can't get a desktop-based IRC connection to talk about this real-time). Please do research on the race, history in particular if you plan on making one. I would provide links, but I am on a phone right now; search the Star Army wiki for "Free State" and "Freespacer" for a good start.

I recommend either a Nepleslian cyborg madman (there are many directions you could go within that faction!) or a Yamataian (or Geshrin) mad scientist (I have one of these myself, though he was a special case). Yamatians in particular are not likely to be cyborgs due to the strong regenerative abilities of their artificial bodies. Independent plots/plotships are your best bet, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back