• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

So yeah... Wolfe Reporting for Duty, again.

I keep making my way back here after every big event in my life.

Last I disappeared me and my wife had just had our Second child and were doing our best to stave off a divorce. Well, now our third one is due in December and we're facing a divorce head on. It's unavoidable, but I'd like to come back to you guys, as beaten and broken as I am, with the hopes of turning things around. I don't have much else besides HEMA practice, the kids, and work to keep me busy, so I should be pretty steady again.

I just need some kinship and something to keep my head in the game.

Welcome back, Mr Nailo. My condolences for your crises, I hope that your situation will improve soon. In the meantime, feel free to walk among us again.

There's nothing wrong with a dose of escapism when IRL has you down, and I sympathize with the stresses of family life at times. Welcome back, and hope you can find a measure of peace. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back