• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Some faction background ideas

Commissar Farzi

🎖️ Game Master
So...I've been working on my character for a while, and created a now-defunct faction that'd been out of commission before the creation of the SAoY as some background info for him-mostly just to give an idea of where he was from to begin with, and I'm trying to figure out how to flesh it out more. Any ideas?

So, I took a look at a lot of the stuff you just posted for review, and the only thing I can really say is that starting with the templates you can find here will help you a lot. They make it easier for people to read, and offer criticism about. While it looks like you paid attention to the templates somewhat for the vehicles you submitted, a lot of stuff strayed pretty far.

As far as the 'faction' itself, one thing I do have to let you know is that the wiki is 'all-knowing' so it may not work to say "no one really knows much about them.", so one improvement I can suggest right off the bat is to reframe things in a matter-of-fact way, even if there's not much information there. I can't really speak to whether or not any of this will be approved, but there's at least someplace to start.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back