• 📅 August 2022 is YE 44.5 in the RP. 1 IC month = 1 OOC month for the rest of the year.

RP Sood Zadra

miss_story

Active Member
Laughing Nonapus
Rei finished her drink, placing her cup aside so she could warm her hands by the deck heater. She had a hard time imagining that she'd ever get used to living in an ice box of a planet. A climate-controlled ship is much to her preference. As the vehicle came to a halt in front of a large domed building Rei disengaged the magnetic fasteners on her medical kit. She often kept her bag on hand especially if she was away from the infirmary. Being underprepared for an emergency was her own nightmare. The Doctor took her captain's hand graciously and hopped down from the hovercraft. "Very much so Captain. I've always found these sorts of places fascinating. Marriages of cultures, A veritable mixing bowl of the spice that makes life interesting." She spun round to face the building, her grip on her bag loosening as a green-haired stranger said a professional hello. She returned the greeting with a nod and a wave, her waving fingers wiggling before she slipped it back down to her side. "Hello hello." She smirked unsure of who they were. Her gaze followed the woman as she approached a pair of tiny people who were arriving on their own hover sled. Her best guess is they were Nepleslians that she could have sworn she spotted while she was getting ready to join Captain Jack's transport. She let her mild curiosity drop and prepared to enter the club where they'd be meeting the Baroness.
 

SirSkully

🦊 FM of Neshaten
🎖️ Game Master
Laughing Nonapus
Remy's smile grew just a little when the rabbit's adorable nickname reached her ears, a happy little sigh leaving the greenette's lips in a puff of steam as it hit the frigid air, eyes very openly taking in various details about Phoenix.

She let the engineer's hand hang there a moment longer before finally shaking it with a leather-wrapped paw, a fairly firm grip that Phoenix could tell had the ability to squeeze a lot harder if Remy wanted it to, nodding her head towards the short man.

"Well it's not typically how I like to do things but occasionally my hand is forced, but where are my manners. Phoenix Reeves? my name is Remy Belmont, why don't we get you two in out from his cold weather hrm?" the leggy human suggested, releasing his hand and sidling up against Morg~ Susan, seeing the way the rabbit was looking at this twiggy thing the opted to gently nudge her spy-maid closer with her hip before continuing.

"We'll need to talk a bit before I say yes, Susan has a track record for sniffing out the good ones but it is my ship... even if I haven't finished giving her some well-deserved TLC since the retrofit," Remy continued, letting out just a small breadcrumb of information to see if Phoenix would bite, but also gesturing them towards the entrance as the cold wind bit at the small sliver of tan skin exposed between her skirt and thigh-highs.
 

ajax228

Active Member
Zeck will walk over to the ship and start to examine it. Her mind was working and she was already processing the information. "First will need to remove from power seems done, then use saw or energy torch to cut away panels not used. From there dissemble turrets to transport." She pointed to a turret. "See extra plating around mount, need remove first. Saw or energy torch then uh tool box then maybe lifting thing." She mimics a crane with her hand.
 

Primitive Polygon

Well-Known Member
Croissant Ship

As dubiously promised by the Graxlat, the former Rixxikor ship that Nikicon entered was dark and dank, filled with an indescribable nasty crud that clung to almost all of the surfaces. The piled up junk and garbage made it difficult to move around even for her slender frame, frequently finding corridors that had been nearly sealed by the grotesque organic growths. To be fair, he did warn her.

More worryingly, her long and sensitive ears kept picking up just the slightest clatter, the smallest clink of metal-on-metal... Perhaps something in here was leaking?... Either that, or she wasn't really alone in the dark, as it had first seemed.

The three-eyed alien helped them load up the truck by using the built-in crane, lowering baskets onto the flat bed until it was nearly full of rare and unusual parts. Didn't stop him from taking a smoke break in-between each hoist and making the stench even worse, though.

After a few hours, though, impatience took over from complacently, and they finally clambered inside of the ship itself, in order to be a bit more useful.

Heavy, echoing footsteps made their way over to Nikicon's position, clearly stumbling and nearly getting lost several times.

He opened his mouth to say something bored and passive-aggressive, his eyes looking tired in the gloom- But- A narrow, hissing sound replaced his words-

With a twisted wheeze, his head just fell off, right then and there.

Kotema was-
No- another Silanbar a was standing behind him! Something more scarred and ragged, wild-eyed and twisted gazed at the rabbit from the gloom. Through the piles of string and rags she could see just one claw bared at her, but it had nasty, primitive metal hooks for fingers.

Acid dripped from an open maw, scorching the deck below them. The phantom was a being of pure naked aggressiveness... perhaps only flinching because in this horrid place, Nikicon was alien, unexpected outsider...

Turnip Ship

On the flip side of the coin, Kotema was quite diligent and helpful with getting the mini-turrets removed and onto the truck. They didn't have the dexterity to get in there and delicately cut things, but the heavy work of lifting tools up the ladder onto the top of the craft, and attaching the heavy chains dangling down from the crane, those sorts of things suited them. Maybe a little too enthusiastic pulling the outside armoured panels off by hand, rather than cutting them like Zeck suggested.

After an hour or two of this, the dragon shrugged under the cold sky, looking over in the direction of the other ship they were salvaging, by pure coincidence.

Couldn't help but notice the Graxlat wasn't outside anymore, and had disappeared from view.

"Cappytain." A grumble, sticking their head through a newly made turret-hole to look at the human. "When last time you hear from white long-ear? This place is dangerous, ya know..."
 

Damaske

Active Member
The Graxlat, The Hare, and Trouble!

Nikicon was working quite fast, but the more she worked the more she got covered in the filth from the insides of the ship and her sensitive nose made her hate working in there, but there were items that they needed to fix The Sobek, and thus she must endure this filth besides there was a warm bath waiting once she was finished.

Seeing that the Graxlat was more than comfortable with working the crane to move the parts to the truck and not get in and help with moving the parts from her working location to the truck, she sighs some. So in the meantime, Nikicon removes a bunch of parts at once, and then drags them out to the awaiting crane basket to get loaded onto the truck.

With each trip to the exit that she picked that odd metal on-metal clatter sound was moving around, no that can not be a leak, can it? She tilts her head some and extends her ears upward and scans around. The odd sound is still faint, but in one place (at the point) and with a sound of maybe a small rodent moving around nearby. Nikicon shrugs her shoulders some and then says to herself, "must be a bunch of critters making the place their home." Nikicon was slightly worried that Kotema was not here in case something BIG should be here.

Nikicon was working on the last little bit of the cable that she needed for the replacement with the junk dealer walked up. Her sensitive ears had heard his footsteps and another's walking her way as she was working. As he stopped and before he could speak she said " I just need these last few cables and we should be good!". Head tilting some as she hears nothing more than the drip and hiss of acid and the Graxlat wheezing. Nikicon turns around and gasps as the head slide off the Graxlat's shoulders and another Silanbar was behind him. Nikicon screams nearly dropping her tool as she moves quickly to grab a coms and punch in the code that she needed help. Knowing from earlier that her stun gun would not help much the small hare moves to climb into a hopefully too small crawlspace nearby where she was working to attempt to get away or hide from the Silanbar.


Turnip Ship

With a nod, Lenna moves to gather up the nearby tools and then says " right let's get to it then." Lenna would pause a moment and pull out a small com pad, and send a message over to Nikicon to let them know if they needed help with "ANYTHING" and if in trouble just to use the codded message they have used in the past. Not expecting a message back as she knows that once she got started Nikicon does not really stop for much. Handing the toolbag over to Zek. "Here you go, I'll work on the armor plates to get the turret freed up and you can work on getting the turret free from the ship ok? And then we can have Kotema move and place the turrets over onto the truck thing." she nods some and looks at Kotema.

Leena grabbing a cutting torch moved up to the nearest turret and starts to work on freeing the armored plate from around it. CRRREEEECKK SNAP!" the sound makes Lenna jump some and then looks over to Kotema as she just yanks off an armored plate. She shakes her head some and goes back to cutting free this turret.

Sweating some as she works it's been a few hours since she was helping Zeck with removing the turrets from the hull when Kotema sticks her head back into the ship from where a turret used to be. "Um no I've not got anything, Let me see here" Lenna pulls out the coms device and nearly drops it " SHIT We need to get over there NOW!!! " Lenna clearly panicked the message that Nikicon sent was 30 minutes old by now. "Fucking thing why was it on mute!!!!!" she mutters and shoves the device back into her top and starts to get out of the craft.

Moving to grab her pistol, the same one that Kotema would have spotted on the green hairs woman back at the Nonapus, checking the mag she rams it home, pulls back the slide, and places it back in her holder. Seeing that some of the turrets were not held down she turns to look around for the other truck and the other ship once finding the other truck Lenna takes off running toward it.
 

Cowboy

🎖️ Game Master
The Laughing Nonapus

Jack's party was led into the Laughing Nonapus. As they descended deeper and deeper Jack began to feel more and more like her was boarding an enemy ship. Anything could happen and the enemy always had the upper hand on their own ship. Every other level two Marines would stop without a word and take up a defensive position beside the doors leading up and down. They would keep the way out clear if things went south.

After what felt like an eternity, they made it to the bottom level. Jack's party was asked to wait a moment. It seemed the Baroness had was... taking a moment and would be available shortly. The Nepleslians were encouraged to have a drink at the bar while they waited for the Baroness. Jack nodded but remained where he was Standing. Caffran had, upon entering the room, moved immediately to the side where he could take in the room with a wall to his back. He scanned the room first visually, then again using his cybernetic eye's detection software. This lighted up quite a few interesting things. He made mental notes of who was armed and where potential attackers could come from, as well as the best possible defensive cover.

One person in the room caught his attention. A woman alone at the bar. Caffran had fought enough that he could tell a dangerous person just by looking at them and this woman might as well of had a sign over her head saying Danger Danger. It wasn't just thing that stood out, it was a hundred little details. He would have bet money that she was some kind of special forces. His guess, probably Star Army Ranger. As Jack had yet to move Caffran shifted over to the bar next to the woman. He slowly and very obviously placed both his hands palm down on the bar and looked over at the bar keep. There was just a hint of a sing-song accent in his voice as he asked for a dram of scotch. He glanced over at the woman and asked, "Care to join me?"
 

Primitive Polygon

Well-Known Member
The Laughing Nonapus

Morgan scooped Phoenix off their feet once more, half following Remy's orders a bit too literally, and half just uber eager to get out of the cold. Being an engineer at heart, their passenger probably realised this was a bit too easy, and the rabbit must have had some genetic engineering past just those droopy ears.

"Disguises, disguises now!~" Was the next concept they voiced out loud, sounding surly and sneaky as a cartoon villain. No master plan existed in their head, but using their new recruit as a fun plaything as long as they'd tolerate it, yeah, that was totally a thing.

"Erm, the Neps mighta seen my cute butt at the starport. And I think they maybe gotta reason to come here?" A faulty reason was rapidly spun up, giving their captain a look of deranged self-entertainment. "Oh, and Phoenix thingies here should probably get one too. You think the golden lady running this place would let us borrow stuff back stage? For entertainment purposes!? I can play the guitar!~"

Morgan could not play the guitar.

Croissant Ship

The crazed reptilian that followed Nikicon around the ship did so like a large python befriending a gazelle, treating it as a friend up until the precise moment it was hungry. Covered in scars and filthy rags, entirely lacking the implanted translator node, it struck the rabbit that this monster was rather pathetic lonely, -but, also mentally strung out and hungry enough that there was likely a good reason for that.

It put the Graxlat's body up against the wall, sitting upright, then took care in placing their head back on their shoulders, the remaining acid acting as a sort of impromptu glue. Silently, it looked the dead junkyard operator in the eyes, and pondered something-

But the attention never strayed too far, not quite forgetting the rabbit hiding in the dead-end hole just at it's flank.

They'd have to come out at some point.

Junkyard Concourse

Kotema didn't have much of a reaction as Lenna stormed off- They kind of just pointed their triangular head at Zeck, wondering if the red humanoid had any more answers... Nothing really seemed forthcoming, though?

Technically they had to protect their captain? And this crimson thingy too? That's what security meant?

Shrugging with deep, hoarse lungs, the dragon carefully grasped onto the engineer's collar with her teeth, simply jumping off the upper side of the ship, hitting the ground with little more than a dull, awkward grunt. Lenna's head start didn't matter all that much when they had to climb down the ladder.

"What is matter?" An inquisitive tone. It would be a few moments before they reached the ship. She'd like to know what she was walking into.
 

Damaske

Active Member
White ear long, and trouble??

Nikicon watched from the doorway to her hiding spot as she pulls out the compad and quickly typed out, It's another of Kotema, but this one is .... hurt somehow, it's playing with the dead junk dealer's body. It must have been the noise I had been hearing. It must have been using this ship as a home. please come help fast, before it figures out it can just reach in here and haul me out also!!!! " Nikicon was scared, she did not have much room to move about in the passage, the way out was blocked with something hard with a lot of crud and other filth.


Junkyard Concourse

Lenna was a little bit away as she had skipped the last bit of the ladder and dropped down onto her feet, however, Kotema did catch up as Lenna slowed down to pull out her compad. Then looks at it slowing down more. "Mhmm looks like there is another of your kind in there with Nikicon Kotema. Seams to be playing with the corpse of the junk dealer after cutting its head off... WAIT it killed the junk dealer?? great that makes it much harder now." She sighs some and then sends back to Nikicon, "stay safe, and hidden, but let us know where you are at."

Then speeds back up some as she looks over toward Kotema and then asks "So any ideas or suggestions?" the compad beeps once more and then Lenna pulls it out and says "Looks like Nikicon is in the engineering section in the back of the ship, she gave me the turns to get there." Lenna slows some as they near the other ship and spot the truck loaded up with a lot of parts and smiles some as she sees a lot of stuff that she got for Sobek. Looking at the compad again, "Right, straight, straight, straight left, right, straight, straight, right, left. That is the path that Nikicon took to get to where she is now. I am not sure if that is the only way there or not." stops and looks over to Kotema, "ok you're the security here what are we doing here?"

Lenna knows that a good Capitan relays on those under her as much as she should take charge.
 

Primitive Polygon

Well-Known Member
Croissant Ship

"Kotema's kind?" The dragon squinted with naïve confusion, not quite sure whether Lenna was talking about her species, her clan, or just aliens in general.

It wasn't too hard to figure out how Nikicon got inside, though, considering the crane-pod was still there, half-loaded with engine parts. The entry hatch was still opened up too, but Kotema wasn't quite sure her... girthy attributes... were really going to fit inside a rixxikor-sized hatch like that.

"...Must be... Some no-home snake? Maybe can't get works, maybe decides he survives by eatin' aliens instead." They gnashed their teeth, a nervous tick regarding fighting their own kind. "Sneaking going to be hard. I think... This his house? Maybe he intentionally sealed up the place?..."

A distant expression of thought, followed by a snort of devious realisation.

"Tell long-ear... Find two things shakey shakey, move arms tandem. Scream once. Hold up. Do some nods. Do not stomp. Show hims teeth only if hims is shows his teeths." Kotema started climbing the ladder, but tried to be clear so that their voice would carry. The way they described these random movements was pretty serious for some reason? "We can find ways in whist they does a talk. Silanbar would not expect alien does talk."

Interpretive dance. The actual silanbar language was interpretive dance, it turns out.
 

Damaske

Active Member
The Rescue??

Lenna pulls out her compad and types into it as she listens to Kotema, and then says " looks like Nikicon did hot shot it with her stun gun seeing how much it did to you. So that might be good. Um, let's see here Do not stop.... show teeth if they show teeth...." Then Lenna adds that they are at the ship and about to make their way inside and will be there shortly.


Long ear and trouble??

Nikicon was scared but she was not fearful as she was not being hurt, or hauled out. The beep of the compad made her jump and hit her head some "OUCH FUCK!!" the bump echoed a little as she whimpers some and then looks out the crack in the door as she pulls out the pad and reads it. She frowns and quickly sends " um are you sure ?? Yes yes you are why else would you tell me such things. " then grabs two random items that were laying around and puts in some random items to make rattlers and then gulps whispering " here goes nothing..."

Nikicon pushes open the door looking right at the other Silanbar and then says " um not sure if you understand me but I hope this does not upset you.." Arms move out as she shakes the two objects making a rattling sound as she moves her arms in tandem a few times. then takes in a deep breath and screams quite loud, and forcefully for a prey creature, she does a good growl-like yell. Hold up her arms and nod maybe 5 or 6 times, and wait for a reaction. The compad on voice to text mode and she says "clear" to have a fresh start to send to Lenna with an update.

Some reason Nikicon was not fearful she was trying to put on a brave face, but inside she was scared but doing good to hide it so far.
 

Primitive Polygon

Well-Known Member
The stranger lizard gave the rabbit a very peculiar look, blinking and flexing it's metal claws rapidly, as if trying to figure out what to make of this small, fluffy gremlin.

It made a cawing noise, showed it's kinda gross unwashed fangs, then stomped on the floor a bit. Finishing by bobbing it's head up and down twice, flecks of acid spittle flung around and started eating through the deck plating, which apparently was such a common occurrence it didn't seem like intentional aggression at all. The way it flared it's nostrils suggested inquisitiveness, but the intensity of it's yellow-eyed gaze, combined with the raw stink of their lean, hungry but muscular form, suggested that could change pretty quickly.

///

On top of the ship, Kotema stuck her neck into the hole, able to go a good four foot inside before her massive waist simply got wedged. Her legs were too short to reach the floor at that angle, and the metal itself protested with a series of loud squeaking noises. Eventually, she just gave up and looked back up at Lenna, quite disgruntled over that particular combination of hanging upside-down and having all the blood rush to their head.

"...Shock does work on Silanbar, we is animal lives in water." A dour expression. "I didn' want you shoot our boss Soon by accidents. Didn' want to get into a fight and then not get hire-job because it look like I fights too much. Didn' want you to knows it hurts."

Webbed feet scratching on metal, they righted themselves, and then looked in all directions without moving their torso.

"...Know this kinds of ships." The avoided the rest of the whole 'you shot me' conversation for now, thinking back to something else in distant memory. "Kotemas will go through golden armour doors at bottom, bay is big-bigger there... And response from knee kee kuns? She getting the eaten?"

A shrug. They didn't want to go inside this gross cockroach ship. Kotema liked being pretty. Kotema knew nobody was gonna help clean their hair.

Long-ear had better still be alive.
 

Damaske

Active Member
Long ear and trouble??

Nikicon blinked and then said " He made a cawing noise, showed fangs, stomped the floor, and nodded a few times. Er should I do the same thing again? " pauses some and then says "send" Looking to the Silanbar before her she tilted her head some and asked, "Do you understand me at all nod if you do?" Nikicon was wondering if it understood her language like Kotema, but just was not able to speak it.

///

Lenna was watching as Kotema tried to get in and had a feeling that she was not going to get inside, when the compad beeped, she looked at it as Kotema asked if there was anything from Nikicon and Lenna nods some " yes um one sec still reading. Hmmmmm ok, so it made a cawing nose, showed fangs, stomped the floor, and nodded."

Going back to what Kotema had said and nods some she had thought it was a show of force and protection of the Baroness and from shear, willpower managed to make no cry in pain from the shock.
 

ajax228

Active Member
Zeck was so focused on working she lost track of the other two she looked around with her nervous grin on her face and sat down on the edge of the ship her feet dangling off. She would have to shower whenever she got to the ship with how greasy she was but she didnt mind one bit.
 

Primitive Polygon

Well-Known Member
Outside

"...This guy has a weird accent. They saying... this is they ship..." Kotema looked frustrated, still preening their chaotic mane of hair back into an 'acceptable' angry dinosaur plumage. "Spread your kneeses and move your head... what you call... 'figure eight'?... Then slap your tail on the ground and show 'im your teeth again."

The dragon subconsciously did the motions whilst they described them, oblivious to the fact that Nikicon possessed no such tail.

A minute passed, and then they blinked with a sudden realisation, walking towards the edge of the ship again.

"Oh! Kotema gets it! 'ee was eating the rixxikor crews!" They said as if that was perfectly normal, then turned around as they prepared to slide down the outside of the crane-arm. "Ship ends up in junkyard, and 'ee doesn' realise the bugs are no commin' back, eh? 'ee kills the graxlat, 'cause he thinks somebody else is squattin' his food supply, eh?..."

<"...Yeah, long-ear best give him all of you candies in pockets."> The conversation continued by radio- Their mouth had a laser cutter in it now, as they climbed back up the ladder with three of them. <"Red pointy hew-man? Capytain? You both start cut through hull, yes? We go straight down to long ear, yes.">

Inside

The grubby snake squinted again, mismatched eyes glowering in the gloom of the faulty ceiling lights. Everything was silent for a moment as it stood rigid, quite clearly calculating the intentions of this small furry intruder. With the only source of sunlight behind the hungry beast, it cast a grid of otherworldly red lines over the both of them, emergency bulbs struggling to penetrating the crud-strewn deck plating above.

"...Buggg.... noooisseeee..." It managed, scowling in a low, grating version of trade. The contempt for this form of communication was very clear. "...kill... bug... eat... bug..."
 

Damaske

Active Member
Lenna

Nods some and then says " um Nikicon does not have that large of a tail?" then sighs sending it anyway "I am sure she'll think of something." Watching as Kotema moves off the ship and then comes back into view a little while later with the touches and nods, heading back from the opening " About how far do you think we will need to go to cut into the area that they are in ?"


Nikicon

Reads the compad and then sighs some as she didn't have that large of a tail but the other talked in trade barly or it hated it. she takes in a deep breath and then says "ship no longer flying in a salvage yard, notice lack of bugs?" Then she spots some wire bundles and moves to grab them and fashing a longer tail then says " ok this tail" holds up the odd wire bundle and then moves to spread out her knees some moves her head in a figure 8 fashion then moves to slap the cable bundle tail on the ground and shows her teeth.

Seeing that she would also offer some food, she moves to her bag, picking it up never turning her back to the other silanbar as she gets out some food rations than were in there and offers it to him/her. "It is not bug, but this is food, have some it's all I have on me." Nikicon smiles offering the two rations to the Silanbar but ready for anything if they try something her other hand resting very near the stun gun on her belt, but not in a threatening manner more resting there relaxed.
 

Yuuki

🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Down Floor-by-Floor into the Laughing Nonapus""

The Laughing Nonapus, like most buildings in Sood Zadra, only had a small, simple domed structure on the surface, with the rest of it delving downwards like an iceberg below the surface in order to escape the frigid, unyielding cold of UX-3 III. Like an inverted gelatin mold, the cylindrical floors got smaller with each tier downward. Each step downward was an increase in the wealth and class of the clientele, and less densely populated than the last despite the smaller size. The patrons and guards seemed to think little of the Nepleslian marines being stationed at each level, though the servers certainly attempted to ply them with food, drink, and themselves.

As Captain Jack and his retinue reached the bottom, Soon Bardoon stood from behind her makeshift desk in the booth in the back to greet them. She barely had time to speak.


ALL HECK BREAKING LOOSE

The explosion rocked the entire colony. Even those underground were shaken, lights flickered, and things fell from shelves to crash to the floor below. In the Junkyard, outdoors, the flash of light was visible as sizable chunks of an orbital defense platform crashed to the ground in streaking fireballs to explode on impact. Inside, Soon looked at the ceiling and screamed a guttural cry.

WARNING, HOSTILES IN SYSTEM. ALL CIVILIAN PERSONNEL TAKE COVER IN DESIGNATED SHELTERS. AEROSPACE DEFENSE ON HIGH ALERT. WARNING, HOSTILES IN SYSTEM

The ubiquitous alarms blared the repeating message in both Kuvexian and Trade as all lights, inside and out, in the colony went red. Another huge chunk fell from the sky and crashed near the spaceport. It crushed a nearby hoversled. "Larry! No!"
 

ajax228

Active Member
"Yeah i cut in, wouldn't cutting the side be better." Zeck got up but was through off the top of the ship she was on when the colony shook. The red skinned woman groaned and got up she didn't have combat training but if you told build a escape craft here and now, she probably could. "Find me the thinnest spot may not have time to work delicately." She went back up the ship and got her tools she set down thankful they didn't get scattered about before heading to the other ship the others where on. Zeck didnt look as she grabbed the cutting torch.
 

Yuuki

🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
UX3-III Orbit

"Nepleslian ship, this is a Kuvexian internal matter between ourselves and Quallox Vaibal. Do not interfere." The bloated toad of an overstuffed Ex-Kingdom Admiral was curt, with that blubbery, wet, sloppy way of speaking Trade with a Kuvexian mouth. The flagship had hailed the Surprise right as soon as the quintet of ostentatious, thickly-armored, golden ships came into view around the horizon from the other side of the planet. Below them, the remnants of one of the orbital defense platforms careened into the surface, destroyed on the other side to half-orbit and plunge directly into the colony. Almost certainly on purpose.

The nearest platform opened fire, its first strike reducing one of the five to burning flotsam in the upper atmosphere, but it only got off a single shot before being swarmed by fighters and its attention thus diverted. The remaining four ships began to de-orbit, seeking to land in the colony itself, or nearby.

 

Primitive Polygon

Well-Known Member
Outside

Kotema fired her cutting torch at the ship's upper carapace before Zeck said anything, almost shooting herself in the head by accident when the beam reflected off of the gleaming gold anti-beam coating.

Ah. Apparently that wasn't just for bling.

...And now distant sirens were suddenly going off, heralding a shower of distant white streaks in the sky.

Kotema was suddenly a lot more motivated in following Zeck's lead.

"...Capytain Leeeeenna~... Erm, we should leaves this place now." They spoke with an odd blankness, clearly reserving some nasty visions of the forthcoming events in their head. "...The... Junkyard dealer dead, yes?... Many aliens going to be looking for place to hide, yes? They gon' come here. You understan'?..."

Sliding back down the crane-arm, they looked both ways to find their crimson-skinned mechanic, and then waved that newcomer over to a set of five foot wide power armour doors, semi-submerged on the bulging bottom of the craft.

"You think yous can cut in heres, red lady?" A disgruntled tone. They didn't want to stretch their relationship with Lenna anymore, but this was a plan that could get them all what they wanted. "Yous think you can makes so doors can close again?"

<"Capytan, Kotema thinks we put all parts on ship, take stinky bug ship to your ship."> The dragon's voice blipped over the radio. They were already waddling back over to one of the crane-crawler pods, to see how many parts Nikicon had pulled out. <"Long ear says junkyard dealer dead, yes?... So he no gonna miss it...">

Hurm, there wasn't a part of this scheme they were forgetting about, was there?...

Inside

The albino Silanbar chuckled and hooted at Nikicon's display, apparently having little or no concept of the Trade language, but finding their attempts to imitate their own quite amusing. It sounded kind of like a horse neighing.

Of course it was aware of her gun, too, but didn't designate it any fear or recoil other than the occasional glance.

They used their teeth to cautiously snatch the ration bar out of the rabbit's hand, then swerved around just a little to the right, which would have extended the time Nikicon needed to draw their gun.

Then it laughed again, poking a hole into the wrapper with their clawed hand, and quite skilfully letting it fall away whilst they chomped down.

Outside world might as well have been a billion lightyears away. The lizard just didn't care.
 

Damaske

Active Member
Inside

Nikicon was at least attempting to speak she sighs hearing the blast and nearly falling off her feet as the ground shook from the debris falling into the planet. The other Silnbar chuckled and hooted at her antics of attempting to talk in their language. Then says "Something bad is going on out there I knew it is. Um, I need to finish up what I am doing here. She turns around after sitting the ratio nearby the silanbar and heads back to where she was working a moment before they made their presence known. Nikicon moves to work on getting the last cable bundle finished and then starts to pack up as best she can. " ohhhh I hope this is going to be enough so I can get it fixed and running at full power....


Outside

Lenna moves along the back of the craft and looks up as the beam bounced back then looks back over where she was guessing that Nikicon would be. She was about to say something but then the series and the shaking of the ground from impacts.

"Fuck fuck I should be in my ship!!! " Lenna shouts out and starts to move to grab the items near the opening and jumps down to get the other parts are now put away and restrained so they do not move as they drive.

Hearing that Kotema was saying just take the whole ship there and then she pops her head over and says " ok right can you hook it up and I move it by means of the crane. " Lenna moves into the vehicle and starts it up and changes it over to the crane mode. Then asks " Should I go over and strap down the turrets I think we got all of them off, or enough of them off to replace the faulty ones on the Sobek. Lenna was not thinking about getting the turrets online before taking off, but to get the items there to be placed on after things have calmed down.
 
RPG-D RPGfix
Top