• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Special Operations

Harlequin

Inactive Member
So the Star Army has a general infantry force and an intelligence branch, but is there a sort of a middle ground? That is to say, a special operations branch. A group of specially trained light infantry deployed for various operations independant of a supporting force to conduct unorthodox methods of warfare behind enemy lines, et. al.

It more than likely does, I was just asking to get some cannonical confirmation. I'd really be interested in working on them if there isn't already a framework plotted out.

I'd assume with the versatility of the Nekos, there wouldn't really be a need for a specalist branch, since the Neko's can more or less do everything on a level better the Humans.

I believe Wes posted something a long time ago back in Ayenee about some special forces-type nekos, but they were working for Eve. Still, I think PNUgen made them. I don't know if there's a specific branch in the army, though.

Which is my point entirely. The nekos are great, but sometimes great isn't good enough. That's the line of thinking that brings about special operations units.

Well, think about it.

Neko were created to serve in the army, and they are mass-produced killing machines (though preformance in bed differs from Neko to Neko, as well as the skill of the 'User', to speak in computer terms).

That saying, seeing as how we can create them at the drop of a hat...

...eh...

Technically, in my mind, in real life that would make them somehow less human, with less humanity. Mass production has the side effect of making people take things for granted. Such is the state of the Neko.

*Cough*

There. I have explained how

Neko < Everything.

You see, in producing something yourself all the awe of it goes out. Like I have a natural respect for foxes, I probably wouldn't have that same respect if I could just at the drop of the hat order one out of a mail-order catalogue. You get my idea?

Though this is not the opinion of all, I think I have argued this point rather straightforward. They are less than us because we were smart enough to create them (or so goes the specific theory).

Well, I'm not numb to the winds of public opinion. If the feeling of the group at large is that nekos could handle any and every combat task needed of them, then so be it. I concede this point.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back