• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Spike Rawlings

spike.rawlings

Inactive Member
Hello there

What do you call yourself?
Spike Rawlings

How'd you find Star Army?
I googled sci fi forum based rpg

What interested you in joining?
I miss participating in such activities

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Yes, a little bit in the past

Any previous experiences you want to share?
Various sci fi forums, most of them probably closed now.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? (MALE)
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? (Spontaneous)
  • Military or civilian characters? (Military)
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? (Human)
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? (Starship)
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? (Forum posts)
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 2
  • Violence: 1
  • Sexuality: 2
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
Not sure, depends on the ongoing narrative.

Welcome to a really big ongoing narrative.

Got any ideas exactly what kind of plot you'd like to join? I've noticed you said starship and military and there is a couple of those plots, also a lot of non starship military plots. Or just more mercenary style plots around the place as well as some exploration ones too.

I personally run a couple plots that could accommodate a human however they aren't military strictly speaking, but do feature combat here and there.

Hope you find something that interests you.

Hello, I'm Jack Pine.
I run a mostly human faction of idealistic colonist trying to settle a new home why fighting off the various threats that dog them along the way. Also am a staff member in training, so I can answer any questions, or help in any way needed.

We have a bit more focus towards military, but do cover the other types of RP as well. We also have a growing fleet, ready to set out and explore the light years of unexplored space around their new home, as well as take the fight to their foes. On the forum and wiki, they're called Section 6, but in character they are known as the New Dusk Conclave.

Club also runs some good exploration plots, as well as one related to one of S6's allies called Galactic Horizons, a growing technologies company.

Another mostly human group is the Monarchy of Dovania, run by @Dragon_God . Also a ally of Section 6.

Yes, the Monarchy of Dovania is almost a 100% Human only faction. However with the lower tech level and current factional instability due to a civil war. You're not going to see much space travel at the current time. Though do not be taken back, as Power Armor and Star ships will start to become more common within Dovania. If you were to join Dovania, expect a more Army based warfare or combat base. However, while a Navy exist, it's severely underdeveloped and most is still in training. Not saying it's not an option, in fact I'm making an entire plot around the Navy being used for exploration into Western Space and Mass Expansion.

Thank you guys. I've seen there are a lot of plots going on. I was thinking of taking my time to look around and see where could I fit better. When that happens I will probably contact the plot author.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back