• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [SS Inquest] Chance Tierney

Raycaster

Inactive Member
Well uh, I sort of cannonballed into this place and I might need... a little extra time to get completely familiar with everything and to read all of the prior roleplays, but I did spend a whole night on the wiki and stuff so I know about meganuts.

Anyway, here's my character, I'll be making edits and padding some things out with time as well, of course.

Chance Tierney

And I put a little tag in the thread too, right? Like, @Kai ?

Sorry for taking so long to make a post, but I give my seal of approval as the head of Origin!

Heya Ray, awesome looking bio you got there. Also, you received the blessing approval of Kai. However, to get the final approval I would like to see a bit more content on the history part. Where is he born, what was his youth like, does he have friends, how are his parents? If you can fill that up a bit :) that would be awesome ^^ Additionally what might help to create a backbone human for your history is the following page: Human. As true humans are a rarity in SARP :)

Ahh yeah, I know it's posthuman almost entirely. I'll be trying to fill out some history as I can think of it, I did sort of rush it to this stage.

Lemme read this thing up and then I'll see about making amendments tomorrow (Today, after sleep. You know what I meant).

Sunday being Actually Tuesday, I have added a little more history.

I'll still be working on it of course, stuff like parent names, that sorta thing.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back