• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: SS Kiroshi [SS Kiroshi] Settling down

Zakalwe

Inactive Member
Tsuki sat in the control room beside Ray. She looked over the monitors, watching the SS. Kiroshi's every system tick away, like an old clock that was just fixed. "I cannot beleive everything we installed is so compatible like this. It's amazing what luck we have. Maybe this ship was just meant to be."

She walked off towards her room to await the SS. Kiroshi's launch.

Michio had just finished re-designing his room. Nice system this new ship had, that you could completely change the layout with a simple interface. For his room he had decided for a reasonably spartan outlook, plain bed, writing desk, rug. Not much really. The one thing he splashed out on, so to speak, was his weapons cabinet. He'd earlier convinced the ship to make him a pretty good imitation of an elm wardrobe, the insides of which where layered with his various weapons, his pistols, rechargers, batteries and his longsword. He was trying to get the ship to make him some other martial weapons, a kami, bo and several knives, but he'd run across some form of safety protocol that refused to let him synthesise weapons. Strangely his usual tactic of kicking the wall beneath the console hadn't made it more helpfull.

He took of his flak jacket, which he usualy wore for security, more of a habit that anything else, and hang it on the hook created soley for that purpose. He like the new ship, its gleaming edge technology that he didn't understand, and the weapons (which he did). He yawned and lay down on his newly formed bed, unyielding as he liked it. For some reason being on a new ship always made him tired.

Tsuki

Outside could be heard the tap, tap, tap of Tsuki pacing through the halls after her systems check of the ship.Tsuki paused halfway past Michio's room. Finding the door unlocked, she stepped in gingerly to say hello.

"Michio?" she said quietly, almost in a whisper.

Michio responded without opening his eyes, "Yes. What do you want?" It wasn't that he was disrespectfull but he found lying down far preferable to standing up, and didn't really respect anyone much anyway.

Tsuki left from Michio's room, taking one last look around, and headed off.

Outside could be heard Tsuki's voice. "How's the SS Kiroshi gonna get money or crewmembers? Maybe I could enlist in Star Army. I heard they still have room for NH-17s. I hope...."

A few hours later Michio felt rested and took his washing kit to look for the washing factilities in which to shave. Finding them in the most out of the way and inconveniant part of the ship, he had a quick shave with a knife. A quirk of his was that althought he kept a washing kit, he always shaved with a knife that he kept in there for that purpose. He wasn't certain why he did it, he could excuse it for being good preporation for when he was stranded somewhere, but really he'd just been doing it for a very long time, and it served him well.

He went back to his quarters and got dressed into jeans and a black shirt, topped with his ever-present flak jacket. He holstored his sword, but left his plasma pistols. He wasn't exactly going to be in danger. Feeling a little peckish he headed for the mess.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back