• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Staff Role Changes

For a few months, we have had two staff apprentices on the site that have been learning the ropes and honing their skills before becoming staff. Their time for apprenticeship is over, now, as they have both graduated to become fully fledged staff members of Star Army Role Play!

Please give a warm round of applause for @Syaoran and @Jack Pine as they have made their way to the rank of staff members of our community!

Alongside this, @Wes has made a handy wiki guide to staff on SARP so that the roles of staff members are more clear-cut for the community and for the staff, as well. Syaoran and Wes serve as Directors of Content, Jack Pine is Director of Roleplay, Wes is Director of Administration & Technology, and I am the Director of Community. The wiki page goes into some detail about each position and what that position serves for the community, so please refer to that or the staff if you have any questions.

Thank you for being a part of this SARP and continuing to enjoy yourself here! Sharing your creativity in RP and content and positivity within the community is remarkable and I want to really let everyone know how much it means to us, and me, that you, reading this, are here. Thank you!!!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back