Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Star Army and Internet Safety

Hey Star Army,

This is a general reminder that, as admin of SARP, I have some tools to issue warnings and bans in the case of bad behavior, which we can use to help keep SARP an environment where people are mutually respectful and build each other up instead of tearing each other down. But these tools are not able to reach beyond the scope of this website. Places like social media, unofficial Discord servers, and Skype are not under Star Army's control. Even when you supply screenshots from them, I have no way of verifying they're real if they aren't on my server. So if it's not a Star Army venue you need to go to that provider's staff or admin and report abuse to them.

Recently it was reported that a member here received a harassing phone call regarding SARP stuff. This sort of behavior is absolutely unacceptable. This is a roleplaying and gaming community I built for us to have fun in, and it's supposed to be inclusive and safe. There is no place here for hateful people who think that bullying others off my site is a good idea. That type of thinking is simply evil.

For your safety, Star Army recommends that you:
  • Conduct Star Army business and Star Army talk only on Star Army's official forum
  • Report any harassing messages on Star Army via the reporting tool on the forum
  • Don't give people your real name or contact information, such as your phone number
  • Use blocking tools and reporting tools as necessary when someone is harassing you on social media
Finally, don't be a jerk. If someone says to stop bothering them, stop.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back