• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Star Army News & Updates for May 2021

Hey Star Army!

Here's what we got going on this month:
  • Tonight - Forum software update - maintenance only (should only take a few minutes)
  • Saturday, May 8th @ 8:30pm EDT - Community JP Night - Hanami Festival Kickoff - Everyone's invited! MOVED TO THE 15TH
  • Friday, May 14th: Star Army Community Meeting @ 8pm EDT
  • Saturday, May 15th @ 8:30pm EDT - Community JP Night - Hanami Festival Kickoff - Everyone's invited!
  • Tuesday, May 18 @ 8:30pm EDT - SARP Trivia Night
  • All Wednesdays - Worldbuilding Wednesday (submit some prompts if you can)
  • All Fridays - Faction Friday - roll your sleeves up and help us do wiki work
    • May 7: Nepleslia - Nepleslian occupations to the new occupations template and adding missing occupations
    • May 14: Yamatai - updating places to the new places template
    • May 21: NDC - TBD
    • May 28: Neshaten - TBD
  • RP Reviews (aka plot audits) currently in progress (makes sure the wiki is being updated by plots)

Last edited:
Fixed. Thank you!

Additional information: We're moving from Google reCAPTCHA to hCaptcha for things that require a CAPTCHA code such as guest posting and new user registration.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Community JP Night - Hanami Festival Kickoff has been moved to Saturday, May 15th instead of tomorrow night because I'll be picking up my new car that date and will either be in or will have just completed a 5 hour drive home.

Staff Changes:
  • Sageshooter removed for inactivity (no posts in about a month) - his computer is offline so if he gets it fixed and comes back we can put him back on staff

Staff Changes:
  • Whisper has stepped down from staff due to non-SARP-related personal IRL issues
  • Same with RaWolfe

RPG-D RPGfix
Back