• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP [Star Army of Yamatai] Daisy II 10 Year Review Open Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

demibear

Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Character Forum Mod
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
RP Location
Yamatai, Kyoto
"How did I get into this?" Mikael thought to himself as he looked down the oval table consisting of a mixture of Star Army personnel (actually in person or in volumetric form) and a number of civilian personnel from corporations within the Star Army Military Industrial Complex.

Ah, he remembered now. "As you are without assignment, any officer at the rank Taii and above is capable of managing a multitude of discussion panels and even managing different fields. Plus you owe me a favor after your last request from logistics." a blue and purple haired Taisa of the Logistics field, a long time friend, said to him in the past. Snapped back into the present when his internal digital alarm went off, the giant of a man stood up from his seat.

"As you all know, the Star Army of Yamatai is in the process of recovering from the Kuvexian War. It has given us an opportunity to truly test out the merits and weaknesses of our Mindy and the Daisy Armors. As the Daisy II has now reached its 10th year of service, it time to assess what needs updated, removed, or if an entirely new design is required. Preferably I hope we will come up together with a solid set of recommendations to be forwarded to SARA. Otherwise assessments and discussions here will still be forwarded to SARA..." Taii Mikael Harris, letting the end drift for a bit to make the point that they were being recorded.

"Personally there are a number of features the Mindy IV has achieved to improve Space Infantry quality of life. Just look at me, the only choice I have in armor at the moment is the Mindy IV or out of date M10 MCAS." Mikael continued as a large volumetric display listed a number of features and capabilities of both armor side-by-side. He smirked a bit when he mentioned his options as a now 213cm tall individual.

"No need for icebreakers, but I would still like to everyone to introduce themselves and their credentials so we all know what qualifies us to be here. Any volunteers?" Mikael said after sitting down and looking around. Some attendees completely outranked him. But he was not concerned with potentially hurting their feelings if it meant keeping things civil. And he expected this to certainly heat up. They always do when the two armors get compared with each other.

Reactions: Wes
Delmira was in uniform as she appeared on screen. She was on the Resurgence but she thought her idea had merit enough to join by video call. "Nito Hei Delmira Brunhilde Lulie. I am KATANA trained infantry on the YSS Resurgence. I now primarily operate the ships sole Ryoko but am also trained on the Mindy which i started off on." She looked at her notes. "I also have fellow crewmen who used the Daisy in boarding actions before they became trained on the Mindy."

A black furred Kodian male was attending in person. "Chusa Igor Fulgens, fifth legion G4. I was Uchuugun enlisted before I went to Tania to become an officer. I have Giretsu training and am SOFT qualified. I have experience with the Daisy and Mindy in combat. I also have test piloted Keiko and Kirie powered armor."

"I thought that Kodians couldn't pilot THOUGHT armors?" Someone asked.

"They can't pilot the fleet models yet." Igor responded with a grin that showed teeth.

Last edited:
fetch.php

"Hello, I am Han Eun-Hwa. I represent Ketsurui Fleet Yards, the sector's largest producer of power armor. Along with Origin Industries we helped design the Daisy and are committed to making whatever updates the Star Army of Yamatai requires. We can either work with or compete with Origin for the contract."

Chujo Iemochi Feyani appeared via spider pad. "Chujo Iemochi, Director of SARA. I'm observing these proceedings but am available for any technical questions. Please, continue." The short, white-gold haired woman was sat at a holographic desk, looking over a number of files which were opened to various pages on her desk. Feyani's startling purple eyes would occassionally flick up to Mikael, as if she was taking mental notes or assessing him somehow. She had quite a reputation and didn't often make public appearances of any kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back