• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Star Army Of Yamatai] Equipment - Type 40 Plate Bearing vest

SirSkully

🦊 FM of Neshaten
🦾 FM of Nepleslia
🎖️ Game Master
Submission Type: Equipment/Armour
Template Used: Modified Clothing Template

Faction: Star Army of Yamatai
FM Approved yet? No, @Wes (sorry if I forgot anyone else)
Faction Requires Art? No idea but I will be getting some

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? Yes
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: Well here it is, I imagine I have messed something up along the way and sorry if that is the case (also sorry about the rudimentary graphics for the mounting system explanation, I had better ones but they seem to have vanished)

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Sorry to drag you through all this again but @Glein brought up some good points about a bit of the sizing - I'll be partially adjusting that in the next day or so, nothing too drastic.

Thanks

I was filling out the struct fields for this I realized the item doesn't say who designed it or who manufactures it. Nor is there a price. Any suggestions? I assume since the nomenclature is Ke- it's Ketsurui Zaibatsu?

I've been meaning to update the page for a while now, give it a nice QOL once-over, I'll try to have it evened out for you some time tomorrow.

@SirSkully and @Wes - with your permission, may I change the fifth sentence of the Type 40 Plate Bearing Vest article’s Appearance section to read as follows?

The vest is available in RIKUPAT, urban grey, midnight black, olive drab, tan, SAoY blue, fluorescent orange, and (as of [[timeline:ye_45]]) winter camo, and has a carrying handle built into the base of the vest’s neck.

What kind of winter camouflage are we talking about here?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back