• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SACN Star Army Personnel Command - PEARL

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 43
RP Location
Fort Minori, Nataria
1644370545828.png
DIRECTOR'S OFFICE - PEARL
STAR ARMY PERSONNEL COMMAND

To: Taisho Ketsurui-Shinjuku Hanako
CC: Taisho Ketsurui Yui

I hope this communication finds you well. I would like to request a dedicated Task Force of ships is formed from pools available for assignment to PEARL recovery operations. This will assist me in fulfilling our operations mandate to recover more of our missing soldiers. The Task Force of course could return to mainline duty if another war were to break out, either way, I would appreciate the increase of assets at our disposal so that we can more effectively accomplish our goals.

Thank you for your consideration,

Signed,
Taisho Anzai Saya
Director of PEARL

To: Taisho Anzai Saya

YE 43.8

1. I hereby authorize the establishment of an independent Star Army Task force, Task Force 1.

2. The Mission of Task Force 1 is to provide field support for PEARL's operations.

Signed,

Taisho Ketsurui Yui
Commander, Star Army of Yamatai

1666471309703.png
FIRST EXPEDITIONARY FLEET
YSS MAZU, COMMANDER - TEMPORARY POSITION - Jiyuu-jo

To: Taisho Anzai Saya
CC: Taisho Ketsurui-Shinjuku Hanako

I received one of our fallen sisters at an annual salvage function, she is respectfully stored in the mortuary on Gemini Star Fortress (at Jiyuu) and is awaiting pickup. I wish you the best in locating the next of kin or locating any ST backup. If she is somehow recovered, please let me know, it would be an honor to meet her.

In storage at Gemini Star Fortress
  • Dead Nekovalkyrja, frozen, making a sad face (crying). (YE 44 Salvage Giveaway, TC: 12-28, IC: 381-2885-39)
Signed,
Taisa Motoyoshi Kaoru
Commander, YSS Mazu

RPG-D RPGfix
Back