• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Interest Check Star Army Personnel Staff

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
I'm looking for a couple of people who want to play clerks from the Star Army Personnel Command. The clerks could be "side characters" you make or NPCs I make for you. I don't really expect any permanent commitment to the characters from players. The RP would be one-on-one RPs with as many Star Army of Yamatai player characters (and perhaps a few NPCs) as possible. The RPs would be short interviews, preferably JPs. For details of what I'm looking for, see this post: https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum...star-army-of-yamatai.64215/page-2#post-417454

Basically, this is just a fun excuse to chat in the RP, help players develop their characters more, and also it helps us update character info on the OOC side.

If this sounds like fun to you please let me know.

Note: This is part of my light meta-plot, the Star Army Recruiting and Personnel RP, which details the efforts of Hanako's Star Army Personnel Command.

I can throw Narumi at this for awhile. Though I'd like to interview with someone else regarding my characters. Talking to myself is no fun. Lol

Is this going to be an open RP thread or done in a JP format?

Hello everyone, I'm still looking for people to play clerks who are going to actively issue orders and help with the personnel tasks. We have a huge promotion push coming next month and I'd like help talking to PCs about their careers and also with the recruiting center if you're interested in that. Any help is appreciated, but there is some actual work/time involved so come with the expectations that I will want some wiki stuff updated for the good of the Star Army and the SARP community. Your clerk characters are free to join a plot ship if you want, as long as they can do their thing for SA-PERSCOM.

I'm super interested, but most likely way too new here for consideration.
Nah, this is easy stuff and you would be fine. What aspect would you want to work on?
Would a counselor be of any help? Thia loves interviewing people.
Yes, this is exactly what she should be doing, interviewing soldiers and talking about their career goals and stuff.

Nah, this is easy stuff and you would be fine. What aspect would you want to work on?

Yes, this is exactly what she should be doing, interviewing soldiers and talking about their career goals and stuff.
Issuing orders and personnel tasks, maybe some wiki to if youre down with showing me what it is you want done. Ill definitely take notes while doing things to... If that is okay.

I already got mine setup and approved when we first talked about it. So ready to go.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back