• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RaWolfe

Retired Staff
Bit following Yuuki in this and there quite some spots that I want to dig deeper into as gathering information and patching things up is something I love doing (when time allows it). But the general idea is to form a unified page for Pilot operations (Currently going with SAPO, it may change!). Think about, training, ships, positions, structure (like units, wings, squads), history and so on, got the idea going since the whole 17th bomber plot got pinned. Now I am touching a ground that is beyond my comfort zone, but hey if it helps SARP then I gladly try my best! Currently, there is only one structured page called Fight Squadron.

So if this is totally okay for me to do or try to get my hands dirty, I would love for folks to give suggestions along the way while I keep this page updated :) If staff doesn't want me to touch it (in the current form that I proposed above) then no hard feelings, I will drop the idea :)

Been working on this mostly throughout the day, its far from perfect, but the idea is to have a collective area for pilot stuff right? So hope I push it in the right direction.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back