• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Star Army Requisitions -- Aliset Koun

HarperMadi

🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
YE 45.1.9
To: Star Army Logistics, Requisitions

Message begins:

SA Form 404

PART 1: REQUESTOR INFORMATION
NAMEAliset Koun
RANKChui
MOS09A (Starship Navigator)
ASSIGNMENT/DUTY STATIONYSS Koun
SPECIESSenti
PART 3: JUSTIFICATION

Since joining the Star Army of Yamatai, I have not needed to purchase any uniforms. However, with my recent MOS change, I was issued two loaner tops of the type 35 uniform (Non thermal varient) for my use on duty, resulting in reduced productivity with lessened effectiveness against loss of body heat. And many of my coworkers have describe a certain difficulty in managing anger and stress when I cannot feel my fingers. I have since corrected this issue by the purchase of two type 30C duty tops.

Senti like myself begin to feel the effects of hypothermia in temperatures below 30 degrees celsius, with major risk appearing not far below that. At 18 degrees celsius, Senti personnel will die of hypothermic shock in as little as thirty minutes unprotected. Senti blood oils gelatinize at approximately 1.5 degrees celsius,

Our comfortable temperature range is between 40 and 75 degrees celsius, and we can survive in temperatures exceeding 150 degrees with little issue. This, unfortunately poses a health and safety risk to other species on the crew, with most human derived species ceasing labor activities at between 40 and 45 degrees for safety, and some, such as Norians, have comfortable temperature ranges that would be lethal to me without a suit, or where my comfortable temperature range would be lethal within minutes.

Moreover, Senti are indeterminate growers. At my current age of approximately 38 years old, I have grown a full three inches since my uniforms were issued to me, and continue to grow at a rate of approximately one inch per year. This has caused tightness in the bust, waist, and hips, and has caused my pants to ride up my ankles to a nearly unacceptable degree.

Combined with my weight of about 180 kg, the heel cup and sole of my current duty boots have collapsed completely.

As with all direct exchange equipment, all in use uniforms will be washed and returned to Star Army logistics, postmarked no later than 48 hours after receipt.

fetch.php

STAR ARMY LOGISTICS
CENTRAL FLEET DEPOT
CENTRAL UESUREYA, YAMATAI

To: Aliset Koun, Chui
CC:Kawahara Opal,-Taisho, Honoria Nakano,-Shôshô and Alastair Belmont,-Shosa
Under the Authority of Taisho Kawahara Opal

You have been issued, at no cost, as follows:

They will be sent on the next resupply to YSS Koun. In the future please make logistics requests through the proper channels via your commanding officer or supply officer.

Signed,
Bryndri Dricho, Santo Hei
Clerk, Star Army Logistics
Under the Authority of Taisho Kawahara Opal

Last edited:
To: Bryndri Dricho, Santo Hei
CC:Kawahara Opal, Taisho, and Alastair Belmont, Shosa

My simultaneous thanks and apologies. With the number of training courses I have been attending, my own personal matters, and my shipboard workload, I did not think to seek out assistance in this matter. I am grateful for your assistance, and will utilize proper channels in the future. Hopefully this little mess is the worst of your year.

I'll be putting in for a bottle of cannonfruit brandy for you and your team from the nearest Senti Flotilla to make up for the excessive modifications to my uniform components. You folks deserve it! I know those boots must have been interesting to explain.

Thank you, for all you do. We wouldn't be out here without you folks making sure we have the right tools.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back