• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Star Army: Secrets of Yamatai

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Secrets of Yamatai focuses on a group of 3-5 player characters who are working for a special division of SARA to uncover some mysteries and find the truth.

Mission/Locations:

1. The Hunt for Yuumi
Missing for a few years now, the previous Empress is rumored to be alive. Where is she, and why hasn't she returned? Experience Nepleslia's dark capital, Funky City, firsthand.

2. Origin of the Misshuvurthyar
From Yamatai to Hyulughflar, uncover the source of the Misshuvurthyar race, and their deadly connection to the Nekovalkyrja.

3. The Stasis Fleets
Around Hoshi no Iori, there are millions of ships with their crews in stasis. What is Pantheon doing with these ships? Find out what the Megami systems are thinking about their civil rights and the story of AvaNet, which goes back the the beginning of time.

These are all tentative.

Next JP for SA:SoY plot will be Tuesday evening, July 13.

Yangfan and I will be there.

It'll be set at Hoshi no Iori. Henry and Shina will met Anri, and learn about Pantheon such. This will tie into the third secret mentioned in the above post.

Wes, when do you want to continue our JP?

I'm thinking same time tomorrow (Thursday). The next time I would be available after that would have to be next Tuesday. I plan to study for a midterm over the weekend. : p

Wes, I was thinking that Henry and Yuuko should acknowledge their orders ICly, during the JP. :)

Just making a note of the idea here in case I forget.

Oh, and thank you for the promotion. ^_^ *goes to change bio*

I won't be available for a JP today. Sorry for the late notice. Reading these really depressing sci-fi stories have made me less productive than expected, so I have to commit more time to my studies.

Are Orson Scott Card's novels depressing? He seems to like depressing stories, since those ones show up often in his story picks. Then again, maybe sci-fi stories are meant to be depressing. "Preventing the future" and all that. I guess I'm just hooked on "happy sci-fi", like Bradbury's short stories...

Back to work.

Bummer. Will you be available on the weekend, Yangfan?

How about we have a jp thread where we can post the times we'll be available for jps throught any given week, that way everyone knows when to be here who wants to participate.

(Oh and read and respond to your mails Wes... :D )

I guess I can schedule some free time in the next few days, but I'm going to play it safe. I can be available for a JP either on Saturday or next Tuesday. I'll be using the other day to catch up on my readings and such. Which time sounds better to everyone who's involved in the current plot?

My online times (Pacific Time = Eastern Time + 3 hours):

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday: 4 PM to 7 PM, 8 PM to 10:30 PM

I'm also free really late at night on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, but I know most of you guys would be asleep by then.

The fall semester starts on Monday for me, so I'll need someone to take over the recon mission with the NDI. Henry will probably be absent for the next few months. I'll think of a good reason why.

I'm just letting the newer players know that they shouldn't be concerned about the slower pace lately. The rate at which new content pops up here during the summer is a bit misleading. Most of us here go to school in some form or another, so the pace usually slows down when the fall and spring semesters start.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back