• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character [Star Army] Zeveriel

A

Anonymous

Character Name: Zeveriel Lyman

Species: Elysian [Patrician]
Creator/Parents: A high-ranking Arch-Angel (name unknown)

Faction: Elysian Celestial Navy
Current Assignment: Aside from his own endeavors, his companions urge him on to locate the lost Empress.

Hair color and Style: Long, black, straight hair with a few stray bangs that tend to mask his face.
Build and Skin Color: Toned, slender build with an approximate height of 5'10''.
Face and Eye Color: Distinguished facial structures. Yellow eyes.
Distinguishing Features: A discolored scar that runs parallel to his left jawline.

Personality: A nihilistic cynic, his personality can change from situation to situation or person to person. When presented with an opportunity to excel or improve, Zeveriel gives his all. A limitless soul. In his eyes, self-improvement is next to godliness. The scar on his face reminds him of how painful failure can be, thus his drive to succeed can become overwhelming.

Likes: Seclusion, trailblazing in his occupation as one of the only psionic Elysians.
Dislikes: Dullards, long ventures into space.
Goals: To surpass his ancestors and the belief that power must be created, not independently acquired or achieved. And to eliminate anything that tries to stand in the way of his research and evolution as an Arch-Angel.

Class: Empath
Skills:

Language:
Seraphim, Telepathy> Basic 5

Class:
Charm: 2
Persuasion: 4

Focus Energy: 5
Energy Manipulation: 4
Computer Programming: 3

Learned:
Flight: 4
Martial Arts: 4
Psi> Pyrokinesis: 4
Mind Drain: 4
Telekinesis: 4
Aura: 3
Decoy: 3 (allows a seemingly real copy of himself)
Weapons> Swords 4

History: Born into a circle of Patrician Elysians and Arch-Angels, Zeveriel is accustomed to being in the presence of regality and prowess. With a direct exposure to these ranks of the Elysians, Zeveriel often learned of their disadvantages in combat. While they were well-equipped to do battle with the Geshrin, it was a general belief that there was a missing key to winning the war. While the wars waged on grounds of physical strength, strategy and computer warfare, some Elysians, like Zeveriels creator, believed that the brain remained the strongest weapon known to creation. While his studies went on for years only a few discoveries had been made before Zeveriel's creation met an unfortunate demise at the hands of an higher-ranked Geshrin.. In a promise to an elder, Zeveriel has devoted himself to continuing this legacy and to one day put it to use.

Inventory: On-Hand Inventory: 500KS, PDA, backpack.
Off-Hand Inventory: Azurewrath (Arch-Angel's blade), laptop computer.

--

P.S.: I was unable to post this in character immigration. I hope this isn't inconvenient. Anyway, I'm new here and I'd like my character to be approved/disapproved. If there are questionable areas I'm more than willing to explain or conform to guidelines. If I took too much liberty with my creation, please feel free to critique.[/u]

I'm sure Wes (Owner/GM) will be over to approve your bio ASAP. The only thing I notice that may need to be changed is that I believe (Don't quote me I just woke up) that the ECN doesn't really exist anymore. Correct me if I'm wrong Wes... Doesn't really matter though, you can just be part of the GSA.

Some of the other stuff I am sure if Wes dislikes it he'll make his feelings known in this thread.

Otherwise, Welcome to the Site!

Everythings seems okay. After the peace traty, ECN guys were given the option to work with the Star Army. We can stick him in the Secrets of Yamatai plot.

Character approved.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back